The Paddy Power app, provided by one of the leading UK bookmakers, brings sports betting to your fingertips. Paddy Power covers a wide range of sporting events across the globe and is popular with thousands of UK customers.
You can enjoy all the features and offers available at Paddy Power on its app. This operator’s ability to evolve with the times is evident when you use this dynamic betting platform.
|Paddy Power app review category||Our rating|
|Bonuses and Promotions||4/5|
|Download||Visit Paddy Power to Download the App|
Paddy Power Mobile Betting
The Paddy Power app provides customers with the chance to place bets wherever you are. The betting app is also neatly arranged and easy to use. The homepage of the bookmaker’s app has a carousel that allows you to swipe between the top upcoming events.
The app also has a ‘popular’ tab allowing you to bet on the most significant events from the homepage. Everything can be easily found, and you can access your settings and promotions from the bottom of the screen.
How to Download the Paddy Power App
The Paddy Power app is available for download from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. However, it’s worthwhile getting signed up through the website because it gives you a chance to compare the performance between the mobile platform and the app. We have a full Paddy Power review for more information.
To register an account via the website and then download the Paddy Power app, follow this brief guide:
- Click the button on this page ‘Visit Paddy Power to download the app’.
- Sign up to create your account and insert any bonus code you may have (if applicable) for the current Paddy Power welcome bonus.
- It is optional now if you want to deposit and start betting or jump straight into getting the app.
- At the bottom of Paddy Power’s homepage, there are links to download the iOS and Android apps.
- Follow the prompts on screen. The download and instalation process will only take a minute or two.
- Log in using the details from creating your account, and you are ready to go.
Paddy Power App System Requirements
To download the Paddy Power app, your Apple device needs to run on IOS 11.0 or later. The Paddy Power iOS app is available on iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch devices.
When downloading the app from your Android, you must consider that the app is 5.5MB. Your Android device needs to be operating on version 5.0 or higher for a successful download.
How to Claim the Paddy Power Welcome Bonus
Paddy Power sometimes decides to promote different welcome bonuses depending on how a customer arrives at its website or mobile app. Take a look out our dedicated page for Paddy Power promo codes to find out more.
Money Back in Cash up to £20New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Football market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
Placing a Bet With the Paddy Power App
Placing a bet with the Paddy Power app is effortless and can be done in four easy steps.
- Firstly, you need to select a sport you would like to bet on. You can do this directly from the Paddy Power app home page. There are a few sports featured in the quick links option on the slider menu. It’s possible to quickly check the A-Z listing on the main menu if you cannot find the game or match you want.
- Once you pick your sport, a list of fixtures will appear. You then need to make a selection or continue scrolling down to find another league, tournament or event.
- You can now make a bet selection and open up the bet slip to enter the amount that you would like to bet.
- The bet slip will display your potential earnings on the bottom right corner. To finalise your bet, you will need to click on the ‘place bets’ button.
Paddy Power App Features
Live betting, live streaming and pre-match betting are some of the standout features for Paddy Power app users. These options are available to you, no matter what platform you are using.
Paddy Power Live Betting
The Paddy Power app caters to players who enjoy live betting. This option is also known as in-play betting and is available on the main menu bar. The Paddy Power app is optimised for smooth and fast use. This means that you can place wagers based on which team you think will win and what the score may be throughout an event.
If you enjoy watching live sports on your mobile device, then we recommend you check out this app’s live streaming service. You will have access to a wide variety of live sports to enjoy while betting online. The live streaming feature is available on the Paddy Power app as long as you have a registered account. Live streaming includes UK and Irish horse racing, as well as many European football events.
Paddy Power Pre-Match Betting
The Paddy Power app has a range of sports markets available and an excellent selection of leagues and tournaments accompanies each sport. The provider also offers “Power Prices”. This is a list of featured selections with enhanced odds.
Paddy Power App Banking
This app makes use of reliable, safe and easy banking solutions. Most banking methods offered on the Paddy Power Android and Paddy Power iOS app are free and instant. However, bank transfers can take 1 to 5 working days. Other payment options are:
- Visa and Maestro debit cards
- E-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill, and Paypal
- Apple Pay
- Paysafe Card
Please note that certain e-wallets which allow customers to top-up via a credit card cannot be used in the UK under regulations imposed by the Gambling Commission.
Paddy Power App: Our Verdict
The Paddy Power app will help provide you with an excellent betting experience. This bookmaker offers a responsive app with a variety of interesting features. Paddy Power has become one of the most well-known brands in betting – and this app is a worthy addition to its products.
The app makes use of a fantastic design that is enjoyed by many users and allows players to access a wide range of betting markets on the go.
| The mobile app is available on the Google Play Store and IOS Apple Store|| Limited withdrawal options|
| Wide range of betting markets|| Not a lot of free live streams|
| User-friendly design|