It will undoubtedly be one of the events of the year in the world of boxing. On the night of February 22-23, all boxing enthusiasts will certainly have their eyes on the Fury vs Wilder match ( taking place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas), which will determine the WBC heavyweight champion, Of course, this opposition should give place to many online sports betting. This article will therefore be an opportunity to tell you about the Wilder – Fury predictions, as well as all the information that you need to have in mind when placing your bet .
Fury vs Wilder 2 New Customer Betting Offers 2020
|Bookmaker||New customers offers||Claim offer|
|bet365 ||Up to £100 Bet Credits||Visit bet365|
|Paddy Power |
Risk Free £/€20 for new customers – Money Back as cash if your first bet loses.
|Visit Paddy Power|
|Coral||Bet £10, Get £30 in free bets||Visit Coral|
|BetVictor ||Bet £5 get £30||Visit Betvictor|
|BoyleSports ||Get up to £25 in free bets||Visit Boylesports|
|Unibet ||Visit Unibet|
|Betway ||Get up to £30 in free bets (new customer offer)||Visit Betway|
|Betfair ||Get a £20 free bets||Visit Betfair|
|888sports ||Up to £100 bonus||Visit 888Sport|
|10bet ||100% bonus up to £50||Visit 10Bet|
|Ladbrokes ||Bet £10 get £30 in free bets||Visit Ladbrokes|
|William Hill ||Bet £10, get £30 in free bets||Visit William Hill|
Terms & Conditions :
- bet365 – Visit bet365 Open Account Offer. Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
- Paddy Power – Visit Paddy Power New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
- Coral – Visit Coral 18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £10 a odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £30 credited as 3 x £10 free bets. Not valid with CashOut. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned.
- Betvictor – Visit Betvictor New Customers only. Deposit and place a £5 qualifying bet at odds of 2.00 or greater within 7 days of opening a new account; excludes cashed out bets. Receive 2x £10 Free Sports Bets, valid on set events only at odds 2.00 or greater, expires in 7 days, plus a £10 Casino Bonus, expires in 7 days. Wager the Casino Bonus 35x to withdraw winnings. Credit/Debit card deposits only. Geographical Restrictions and T&Cs Apply. Please Gamble Responsibly
- BoyleSports – Visit Boylesports Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account. Full bet expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply.
- Unibet – Visit Unibet New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Minimum deposit £10. Place any sportsbook bet (except Racing) of £20+ at minimum odds of 1.40 (2/5) to receive your free bets and casino bonus. 35x wagering on casino bonus. Free bet will expire 7 days after opt-in. £20 Casino bonus will expire after 30 days of opt-in.
- Betway – Visit Betway 1.New Customers Only. 2. Min Deposit: £/€10. 3.1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. 4.Credit Card, Debit Card & PayPal deposits only 5.Additional Terms Apply
- Betfair – Visit Betfair New customers only, bet up to £/€20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you £/€20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply. Best odds on certain markets for Premier League football, cricket, tennis, golf, horse racing and Greyhounds during specified timeframes. Prices compared against leading UK bookmakers and excludes enhanced prices and specials. Verification of ‘win bigger’ at promos.betfair.com
- 888Sport – Visit 888Sport New Customers only. £10 min deposit. The bonus will be applied once the full deposit amount has been wagered at least once with cumulative odds of 1.5 or greater. Wagering must be cleared within 60 days. This offer may not be combined with any other offer. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. General deposit method & withdrawal restrictions apply & full T&C’s apply.
- 10Bet – Visit 10Bet New Customers only; Min. deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller); Bonus amount is 50% of deposit up to £50; Offer can be claimed once per household; Wager the qualifying deposit and bonus amount 8x within 30 days to convert bonus winnings into real money; Wagers must be on min. odds of 4/5 on singles or acca bets with min. odds of 2/5 per selection to qualify; Max. stake contribution to wagering requirement is the value of your bonus; Certain bet types are excluded; See full terms; Terms apply; 18+
- Ladbrokes – Visit Ladbrokes 18+. UK+IRE only. Promo code ‘G30’ required. Min first bet £10. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £30 credited as 3 x £10 free bets. Not valid with CashOut. Free bet valid for 7 days.T&Cs Apply.
- William Hill – Visit William Hill New customers using Promo Code P30 only, min £10 stake, min odds ½, free bets paid as 2x £15 (30 days expiry), free bet/payment method/player/country restrictions apply.
- Fury vs Wilder 2 New Customer Betting Offers 2020
- The challenges of betting on Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury
- Changes of winner odds of Wilder vs Fury II since controversial draw – our Prediction
- Wilder – Fury sports betting, how does it work?
- Wilder – Fury diffusion, how to follow the fight live and for free?
- Best Fury vs Wilder 2 Betting Sites – FAQ
The challenges of betting on Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury
Of course, we must first highlight the fact that this Fury vs Wilder fight will be an opportunity to award the title of WBC heavyweight champion, a prestigious title which of course makes all professional boxers dream. However, we must not forget that this fight is part of a revenge, after the fight that took place in December 2018. The latter, which ended in a draw, had allowed Wilder to keep his belt after the judges’ decision.
Indeed, if Fury had been rather dominant in most rounds, Wilder managed to inflict two knockouts which were undoubtedly decisive in the decision of the judges. We can therefore imagine without worry that this fight promises to be fierce and indecisive, which undoubtedly adds a little spice to the prognosis Wilder – Fury among the various online bookmakers. That said, it’s time to take stock of the Wilder – Fury odds.
Changes of winner odds of Wilder vs Fury II since controversial draw – our Prediction
Wilder vs Fury II: World Boxing News has been closely following British odds on Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury since the pair originally decided to face off in the summer of 2018. At that time, and due to the absence of Fury for so long, Wilder was initially the favorite to win. Fast-forward to the day after their first match, which ended in a draw, Fury then turned things around.
Wilder unleashed Dominic Breazeale the following April before Fury defeated Tom Schwarz in June. ‘The Bronze Bomber’ was then pushed to the fore. In September 2019, Fury defeated Otto Wallin in what could easily have been a defeat, given the severity of a cut suffered by the Swede in the Las Vegas competition. Fury continued to be the underdog until the probabilities were refreshed a month later. Surprisingly, Fury was once again the UK betting favorite and remains so to this day.
In the United States, the odds are narrower between the two and can hardly be separated, as this is a real 50-50 fight which many believe can only go two ways. Either Fury goes the distance and wins the majority of rounds because of his superior boxing skills, or Wilder catches up with him as he inevitably does and puts an end to the fight before the final bell. Our opinion has to go towards Fury for this exceptional revenge.
Be sure to log in to see if the bookies have understood!
The following odds were taken from bet365 on 17 February 2020
|Fighter||Odds To Win|
|Tyson Fury||10/11 *|
|Deontay Wilder||10/11 *|
*all odds are subject to change
Wilder – Fury sports betting, how does it work?
Indeed, many platforms allow you to bet on Wilder – Fury right now, with often interesting possibilities. For this, it is interesting to be interested in the Wilder – Fury odds, which will give you an indication to carry out your bets online. On UK betting platforms, we see a slightly favorite Tyson Fury, but with an odds which remains all the same interesting.
If you believe in Fury, do not hesitate to try it because the sum can allow you to realize an interesting gain if you bet big enough on it. Deontay Wilder’s odds are a little higher, and will allow you to double your bet. You will find side bets to try at bookmakers, each with its specificities. Either way, there are undoubtedly some interesting things to do in this fight.
Wilder – Fury diffusion, how to follow the fight live and for free?
Now that we’ve told you about the predictions, it’s time to talk about the case of streaming boxing, to follow this fight live. The antenna pick-up will take place at 2 o’clock in the morning, with specialists in the discipline to comment. The fight will start at 4 a.m., UK time. If you do not have the possibility of watching this fight on television, alternatives exist, such as broadcasts via online betting sites.
Indeed, some platforms offer to broadcast live sports meetings to its users, thus making it possible to make live bets, which may represent another interesting option. So do not hesitate to ask your bookmaker to find out if this is the case within the platform. You now have all the elements in hand to achieve an efficient Wilder – Fury prognosis adapted to your objectives.
Indeed, it will be absolutely necessary to regulate your bet according to your winning goals. Go now to an online bookmaker to place your bets. And whatever the case, this fight is not to be missed under any circumstances, and promises us a good moment of sport!
Best Fury vs Wilder 2 Betting Sites – FAQ
We’ll round up this article on our selection of Fury Wilder 2 best betting offers by answering some of the most popular related questions.
What do I Need to Register on an Online Betting Site?
If you want to open an account on an online betting site, you need to know the following :
- You have to be of age (18+).
- Holding a personal bank account is essential.
- Meeting the brand’s T&Cs and other policies (privacy, cookie, etc.) is also critical.
- You will need to provide your personal details during the registration process (email, telephone number, name, etc.)
- Optionally, you can enter a bonus code (e.g. to redeem your boxing/UFC free bets welcome offer) if you have one.
How do I Find the Best Boxing Account?
We advise you to take a look at our article to learn about boxing/UFC betting promotions and top bookmakers.
Which Boxing Sites are Available?
You can find our selection of some of the best boxing betting sites right here in our article.
Can I get Boxing/UFC tips?
You can come across many tipster sites. But make sure that they are trustworthy first before deciding to use their tips.
What are the Best Online Betting Sites in the UK?
We have listed a selection of eight best Fury vs Wilder 2 offers right here in this article.
Which Betting Sites have Live Boxing in the UK?
This info is available on each of the brand’s websites so make sure to pay them a visit.
Find other bet calculators and interesting offers, like the bet365 bonus code, on mybettingsites.co.uk