When it comes to wagering on contact sports, it’s worth checking out the latest UFC betting offers to see which bonuses you can take advantage of. From new customer offers to special promotions for existing punters, there are plenty of options to explore.
This guide introduces the latest UFC betting offers; however, we don’t stop there. You’ll also learn about the best pre-fight and live betting markets, and what upcoming events you should keep a special eye open for. Take a look at our list of top-rated UK betting sites and compare their offers to find your favourite.
Bet £10 Get £40 free bets18+ UK only. Bets placed and settled between 20/09/21 – 03/10/21. Promo code BETFRED40, deposit and place first bet of £10 on Sports (Evens+) in one bet transaction. £40 in Free Bets credited within 10 hours of settlement, 7-day expiry. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Full T&Cs Apply. Full T&Cs
Bet £5, Get £20FIRST SINGLE & E/W BET ONLY. ODDS OF 1/1 OR GREATER. 2 X £10 BET TOKENS. FREE BET STAKES NOT INCLUDED IN RETURNS. FREE BETS ARE NON WITHDRAWABLE. NO FREE BET EXPIRY. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS. FURTHER T&CS APPLY. 18+. BEGAMBLEAWARE.ORG Full T&Cs
Bet £5 Get £3018+ new customers only. Opt in, bet £5 at odds 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 2x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. 7 day bonus expiry. Card payments only. T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly Full T&Cs
BET £10 GET £30 IN Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus
- Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus
Get up to £100 in Bet CreditsUp to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code MYBETCODE can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way. Full T&Cs
Special Limited Time Boxing Offers
- 4ToScore (£/€50,000)- Predict the 4 first scorers in our 4 selected games to win18+. Only accounts registered in the following countries will be eligible for this offer: United Kingdom and Ireland. Selections must be submitted before the Kick Off time of the Opening Games of each Scheduled Round. Full terms apply.
- 1 LEG ACCA Refund UP TO £10 IN FREE BET18+. Minimum odds per selection 1/5 or more. Free Bets will match the customers stake. Customers can receive a maximum of one Free Bet of up to £10 per week during the promotional period. Bets only on Football will count. Only 5 Folds or more will apply. Only selected league qualify. Please note system bets will not be considered as a qualifying bet. T&C Apply.
- Acca Freedom18+. If you choose to use the bet boost, the insurance option for that day will be removed, and vice versa. If you choose ‘Bet Boost’: The maximum bet you can get better odds on by using the bet boost is £20. You must use the bet boost on a minimum of three and a maximum of twenty-five selections, and you can only use it for in-play/pre-match bets on any sport, except horse racing and greyhound racing. If you choose ‘Bet Boost’: The maximum bet you can get better odds on by using the bet boost is £20. You must use the bet boost on a minimum of three and a maximum of twenty-five selections. You must use the full bet boost, and you can only use it once. If you choose ‘Insurance’: Your bet must contain a minimum of five selections at odds of 1/5 (1.2) or more. You can use insurance on both in-play and pre-match bets on any sport (except horse racing, greyhound racing and virtual markets). Your bet must be placed as a straight-accumulator bet. T&C Apply.
- Premier League 21/22 Up to £30 in Real Cash If your 1st Bet loses18+. New customers only. Opt-in, place your first bet on any EPL football market. We’ll refund in cash if your 1st bet loses, up to £30. Valid from 10:00 UK time 14.08.21. Card payments only. T&Cs Apply. | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly
- Bet £10 Get £15 (£10 Bonus & £5 Multiples Bet)New Customers Only. Sign-up today using bonus code "Matchbook15" and place a bet of £10 or more as your first bet. When it settles, we will give you £10 in bonus funds to bet on the Exchange and £5 on the following Saturday to bet on multiples. The first bet and bonus funds must be placed at odds of 1.8 or more to be eligible. The bonus funds must be rolled over once at odds of 1.8 or more before they can be withdrawn. This offer is only available to users who deposit via debit cards. T’s and C’s apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org
- £25 Free Bet + 100 Free SpinsIf your account has Sportsbook losses at the end of your first day's betting, QuinnBet will refund 50% of your losses as a Free Bet up to £25 (min 3 bets) Plus 100 Free Spins on Grand Spinn. Even if your account is up, you're guaranteed a £5 Free Bet Plus 100 Free Spins provided you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at the minimum odds. T&Cs apply | 18+ New UK Customers Only | BeGambleAware.org
- GET A VIRTUAL SPORTS BONUS!Opt in required. Virtuals stake not returned with winnings and 3x wagering on Bonus at min odds of 1.6 required. Customers can qualify once per week. Only wagering with bonus funds will count towards wagering requirements. Bonus can only be used on Virtual Sports.
- £25 FREE BET BUNDLE UP TO £25 IN FREE BETS*18+. UK Customers (Excluding NI) only. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards your average stake. One free bet offer per customer, household or IP address only. Free bet expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.**18+. Opt in. UK/IRE customers only. Max refund £/€20. Win or win part of e/w outright singles only. 5 or more runners. 1st bet on each race. Free bet expires after 7 days. Free/void/antepost bets don’t qualify. T&Cs apply
- Bet £10 Get £40 £30 In Free Sports Bets + £10 Casino BonusNew customers using promo code M40 only. 1x per customer. Min £/€10 bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Free bets of 2 x £/€15 issued after first qualifying bet settles. Max £/€10 Bonus. 35x wagering requirement. Max redeemable bonus: £25. Casino bonus expires after 72 hours. UK & Eire only. Additional T&Cs, including free-bet, game, location, payment method and stake contributions apply.
- Bet £10 get £40 in free bets, Credited as 4 x £10 bets - MOBILE ONLY18+. Play safe.When you sign-up via Mobile using promo code N40 and place a bet of £10/€10 or more we will give you 4x £10/€10 free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply.
How We Picked Our Best Boxing/UFC Betting Offers
Finding the right Boxing/UFC betting offers can be tricky. Not all betting offers are created equal, and there are many different factors to consider. Of course, value is one of the main drivers, but for specific offers, it ultimately comes down to your preference as a punter.
That said, there are a few things that you should look at before claiming any Boxing/UFC sign up offers. Here are the criteria we use to evaluate an offer before recommending it.
Cost vs Reward
Many free bet offers and promotions first require you to make a deposit. Others need you to wager a certain amount of money before you can get your reward. While this is standard practice, the reward needs to make the ‘cost’ of the offer worthwhile.
For example, if you were to get a 100% deposit match up to a certain amount in free bets, the cost and reward is evenly distributed. Alternatively, bonuses that offer you a greater value in free bets than the initial qualifying wager can be deemed as good value offers.
However, if you were to make a large number of expensive wagers, and you only received a small reward, it might not be worth the effort. Of course, that depends on the wagering requirements.
Wagering requirements are part and parcel of online gambling and betting bonuses. They are tucked away in the fine print; however, in recent years the UKGC has made it a legal requirement that the wagering (if applicable) must be stated alongside the offer.
The good news is that many top betting offers, such as free bets, don’t have any wagering requirements at all. That means that, once you’ve settled any winning free bets, your winnings will be paid directly into your sportsbook account. You don’t have to do anything else; you can withdraw your earnings straight away if you want to.
Other offers, most likely matched deposit bonuses, are normally coupled with wagering demands. These vary from bookmaker to bookmaker, which is why we always emphasise that you should check these before claiming a bonus.
Another factor we consider when hunting for the best boxing and UFC betting offers is the time limit. For instance, with free bets, you may have to use them within 7 days, but if the next major event is two weeks away, they will have expired.
Also, offers that have wagering requirements will state a specific time limit. If you haven’t cleared the wagering before such time, the bonus is removed from your account.
You want time limits that are reasonable, and they must align with the fights that you want to have a flutter on. Don’t be caught off-guard by short time limits and high wagering requirements.
This is just a cherry on the icing. Some sportsbooks will tack on a little extra to their Boxing/UFC sign up offers. For example, instead of just receiving a few free bets, you might also receive free spins or a small amount to spend in the casino. It’s always nice to get a little extra.
Types of Boxing/UFC Betting Offers
There are many different types of betting offers you can use to bet on these events. Obviously, the ideal thing to look for would be specific Boxing/UFC betting offers, but these aren’t always available.
When you can’t find any Boxing/UFC betting promotions, you can always look at alternative offers. Free bet offers are great for betting on UFC and boxing matches, for example. Here are some of the different types of Boxing/UFC offers and general promotions that can benefit you when betting on these matches.
Keep in mind that these are not the only offers available. They’re just the most common types of Boxing/UFC betting promotions that you might encounter.
Deposit Match: This probably one of the most common types of offers you’ll come across. They’re available to both new and existing players and can either reward you with bonus cash or with free bets.
Free Bets: You can get free bets as part of a welcome offer, or as a separate offer. There are occasionally Boxing/UFC betting offers that award free bets, particular when there’s a mega fight on the horizon.
Ideally, you want a betting offer that gives you free bets that have no limitations. In other words, the offer should allow you to use your free bet on any sport. In this case, you can use your free bets for wagering on UFC and Boxing matches.
Enhanced Odds: Also known as ‘boosted prices’, enhanced odds are becoming more popular these days. There are a couple of variants; the first is as a sign-up offer, where the bookie could give outrageous odds – like 50/1 with a maximum stake of £1.00 – and the winnings are paid as a free bet. Another form of enhanced odds is where the bookie lengthens the odds, say was 7/4, now 9/4. These are superb because you get higher returns for the same stake.
Boxing/UFC Offers: These are the ideal betting offers. If you can, always try to use a Boxing/UFC betting offers rather than a generic one. That said, Boxing/UFC offers can be rare, so don’t be afraid to use the general offers where you have to.
Other Boxing/UFC Betting Offers – Best Online Betting Promotions
If you’re looking for excellent Boxing/UFC betting offers and promotions, you can also try the bookies listed below. Several of these bookmakers have free bet offers available, while others occasionally run Boxing/UFC sign up offers or promotions.
|Bookmaker||Welcome bonus||Wagering requirements||Register now|
||Free Bet Welcome Offer Available (T&Cs apply)
||No wagering requirements.||Claim Offer|
||Free Bet offer Available (T&Cs apply)
||No wagering requirements.||Claim Offer|
||Deposit Match in Free Bets Bonus Available (T&Cs apply)
||No wagering requirements.||Claim Offer|
||Deposit Match Welcome Offer Available (T&Cs apply)
||8x wagering requirement on first deposit||Claim Offer|
Boxing/UFC Betting Markets
When it comes to betting on boxing and UFC matches, there are a few different betting markets available. Some of these betting markets do cross over between the two sports, but some betting markets are unique to one or the other.
Let’s look at the most common betting markets available.
UFC Betting Markets
Match Winner: Exactly what the name says. With this type of bet, you’re simply wagering on who you think will win the bout. Enter the amount you want to bet, lock in your wager, and you’re set to go.
Method of victory: You’ll encounter this often. The method of victory is one of the most talked-about topics before any fight, especially in the UFC. That’s because you might get a fearsome striker specialising in knockouts going up against a submission expert. It’s a battle of techniques and naming the method of victory can win you a pretty penny.
Different methods include knockout (KO), technical knockout (TKO), submission, disqualification (DQ), or judges’ decision.
Go the Distance/Victory by Decision: If a UFC fight has gone the distance, it’s probably been an excellent bout, and it doesn’t happen often. When a match ‘goes the distance’, it means that it’s lasted the full three or five rounds without a decided winner. At this point, the judges will assign points to determine the result.
Future Fights: This is a favourite amongst UFC betting fans. Since many big UFC fights are listed as TBA, you might not know who’s going to be fighting who in the next bout. Even though the dates might be scheduled, the fighters won’t be picked. Consequently, many fans spend hours wondering who’s going to face off in the octagon next.
Round Betting: UFC fights are scheduled for three or five rounds, but they finish sooner if there’s a KO, TKO, or submission. Punters can place wagers on how many rounds they think a match will last. For example, you can place a wager that the bout ends in Round 2.
Live Betting: UFC fans love placing live bets on a fight. While pre-fight betting is exciting, it’s not quite the same as in-play betting. There’s a certain thrill to placing your bets while the blood, sweat, and spit go flying.
Boxing Betting Markets
Bout Betting/Match Winner: Again, this type of wager is probably the most common you’ll encounter. You’re betting on an outright winner of the bout. It doesn’t matter how the fighter wins, as long as he does.
Round Betting: Similar to round betting in UFC betting, this type of wager involves naming the winner as well as the round in which they win. In other words, you need to pick the winning fighter, and then decide in which of the twelve rounds they’ll win the bout. It’s risky, but this type of bet usually offers excellent returns.
O/U Total Rounds Market: With this type of wager, the winner of the bout doesn’t matter. Instead, you’ll bet on whether the fight will last more than, say, six rounds, or less. The bookie will be providing the money lines for both over and under.
Rounds Group Market: This is similar to O/U, but with a slight difference. You’ll be wagering on groups of rounds, such as 4-8 or rounds 9-12. You might even encounter odd or even rounds.
Method of Victory: Boxers can win a match by knockout (KO), technical knockout (TKO) or disqualification (DQ). Therefore, you need to predict how the winner will end the fight. Will he knock his opponent’s lights out? Or will one of the fighters be disqualified? That’s the question.
Fight to Go the Distance: This is another betting market that’s very similar to its UFC counterpart. Where UFC fighters only need to go five rounds, however, boxers need to last for 12 rounds.
Although it’s uncommon in UFC, plenty of boxing matches go the full 12. That said, it doesn’t make it any less exciting when it does happen. Any boxing fan would love to see their boxer go the distance in a bout against a well-matched opponent.
Prop Bets: Depending on the fight, and the number of bets it draws, bookies may make up prop-based odds to draw more bets. Some common prop bets include the minute a fight might be won, or how many punches a fighter will land. You can even bet on whether the fighters will touch gloves before the match or not.
Upcoming Boxing/UFC Events
If you want to make use of any Boxing/UFC betting offers, you’ll need to know when the matches are going to be happening. Fortunately, eager punters never have long to wait too long for the bell to ring.
The UFC puts only shows nearly every week. There are Pay-Per-View events every 4 or 5 weeks; these are simply known as UFC 256, UFC, 257, and so on. Commonly, all the title fights will be on these cards.
In between the PPV events, you have weekly Saturday night cards, which are usually titled after the city that is hosting the event, such as UFC London, UFC Rio, and UFC Las Vegas. If that’s not enough, some of the top UFC betting sites have odds from fights on the Dana White Contender Series (DWCS) that take place in the middle of the week.
Boxing is a little more erratic is its schedule. You can go a few weeks without having much to bet on, and then there are two events on the same evening. However, all of the big fights are announced at least two months in advance, so punters have plenty of opportunities to hunt for the best betting odds.
FAQ about Boxing/UFC Betting Offers
If you still have questions about boxing/UFC betting offers, look at the most common questions that we’ve encountered below.