Betting sites for cricket cover a wide variety of markets on different events in different formats. So who does it best? We’re going to look at the best cricket betting sites and take into account factors such as best offers, odds and market options.
Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets
- Reliable bookmaker for all
- A wide range of sports options
Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free BetsBet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply - The bonus code MYBETCODE can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way. Full T&Cs
GET UP TO £100 IN FREE SPORTSBOOK BETS
- Great Odds & Cash Out feature
- High quality on live-streaming service
GET UP TO £100 IN FREE SPORTSBOOK BETSNew customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
Money Back in Cash up to £20New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Football market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
Bet £10 get £30 in free bets (H30)18+. Play Safe. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. #ad Full T&Cs
BET £5 GET £20 IN FREE BETS18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
Welcome offer: Bet £10, Get £20 In Free Bets
- Well Displayed Site
- Great Squads Game
Welcome offer: Bet £10, Get £20 In Free BetsNew members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from crediting (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for Rules & Exclusions. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org. 18+ Full T&Cs
Bet £10 Get £60 in BonusesNew UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+). First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
Money back as bonus up to £40 if your first bet loses + £10 Casino Bonus
- Great reliable odds
- In Play betting
Money back as bonus up to £40 if your first bet loses + £10 Casino Bonus18+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first bet loses. Wagering requirements: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. No deposit required for NI customers. Call 08081699314 to claim. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets18+. New customer only. Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions & full T&C apply . BeGambleAware.org Full T&Cs
200% WELCOME OFFER UP TO £20018+. New Sportnation.bet customers from UK and Ireland. Turnover the welcome offer amount 6x within 30 days on sports to release your 200% real money welcome deposit offer. Real money is equal to 200% of first qualifying deposit - up to £200. Welcome offer credited as real withdraw-able money. General SportNation terms apply Full T&Cs
Betting Offers verified by My Betting Sites and valid for – May2022
For more, visit our page on cricket betting offers.
Top 10 Cricket Betting Sites
- Sky Bet – They’re top of the pile for a reason. They regularly provide customers with a great range of in-depth betting markets on one of the best sites around, and provide great specials for England based events. For example, for Ben Stokes first game as England captain, Sky Bet created specials such as Ben Stokes to score a century in his first game as captain or to take a wicket with his first ball at 40-1.
- bet365 – This bookmaking giant is more than worthy of a place within the top three. They have a solid range of betting markets and a great live-streaming service, which included the recent Ashes series. They also have a brilliant sign-up offer, a site that is easy to navigate around on your chosen device and a news section dedicated to Cricket.
- Betfair – Their site is impressive, with the layout making it easy to find exactly what you’re after, including cricket-related betting. They have a great range of betting markets, and with an #OddsOnThat feature which allows their customers to request odds on certain events occurring during a match, they’re a bookie worth considering for your cricket betting. Outright betting on major cricketing events is also available with this bookie, including the 2023 Ashes series.
- Paddy Power – The Irish-based bookie has ‘Power Prices’ that are accessible on their site on notable cricketing events. They also cover outright betting on the Women’s Hundred Series, which isn’t available with many of their bookmaking competitors.
- William Hill – This well-established bookie have you covered with your cricket betting. They might not cover as much depth as the likes of Sky Bet and bet365, but they make up for that with an impressive depth in their #YourOdds section.
- Ladbrokes – They have a great #YourOdds feature on cricketing events. This feature gives punters the chance to request a price on an event to occur during a match. They also have price boosts available on certain selections, including the IPL.
- Livescore Bet – They’re a bookie that might not be as well-known by punters, but they’re more than deserving of a spot within the top ten. They have a site that is easy to navigate your way around, and with some in-depth betting markets available on cricket, as well as a solid sign-up offer, they’re worth considering for cricket betting.
- Betfred – They have a brilliant sign-up offer with a bonus that can be used on cricket. They don’t have the best markets in terms of depth for cricket betting, which is why they’re lower down on our list, but if you’re looking for the basics, Betfred have got you covered.
- Unibet – As we’ll discuss later, Unibet has some of the most competitive odds around for cricket betting. Their odds on the 2022 T20 World Cup are among the best. Combine that with player specials and live streaming and it’s easy to see why they’re in our top ten.
- 888sport – They have a solid welcome bonus available for new customers that can be used for cricket betting. They also cover the major events on both the domestic and international stage. If you’re looking for in-depth markets, they don’t provide as much as their competitors and is an area for improvement.
Best Cricket Odds: Unibet
Unibet is the bookie for cricket odds. For example, Unibet’s odds on the 2022 T20 World Cup are impressive and we’re going to provide you with the odds from Unibet and their competitors on Pakistan to win this year’s tournament.
- Unibet @ 8/1
- bet365 @ 7/1
- Sky Bet @ 7/1
- Paddy Power @ 6/1
- Betfair @ 6/1
- Coral @ 5/1
Odds correct as of 12:54 pm, Thursday 28th April 2022. Odds are subject to change.
Best Cricket Betting Markets: Sky Bet
Sky Bet is the leading bookmaker when it comes to cricket betting and their betting markets are second to none. Some bookmakers only cover the basics for betting markets on cricket, so it’s great to see Sky Bet setting the bar high in this area. Below, we’ve listed some of the betting markets they cover, that aren’t covered elsewhere by some of their bookmaking competitors.
- Which player will score the most runs for each team
- Double Chance Player Most Runs
- 1st Ball of the Match
- Player of the Match
- Which team will hit the most 4s & 6s?
- Most 1st over runs
- 1st wicket method
Best Cricket Streaming: bet365
bet365 is one of the best bookies to use if you’re looking for live-streamed cricket events. Popular events such as The Ashes have previously been shown through this bookie, and with the streams being of great quality, there’s little room to fault this bookmaking giant in this area. Below, we’ll take you through a step-by-step guide on how to access cricket live streaming on bet365.
- Click here to be directed to bet365’s site.
- Sign in with the username and password you created when signing up with bet365.
- Select the ‘Cricket’ option on the left-hand menu.
- You can then see which matches are available to watch via a live stream on bet365 by seeing the media player icon (as pictured below).
- When the event is in-play, select the ‘In-Play’ option at the top of the bet365 site.
- Scroll across to the ‘Cricket’ option and select the media player button, which will then take you to the live stream.
Best Mobile App: Unibet
Sports betting entertainment would be nothing without the possibility to engage with it on your mobile device. Nowadays, the vast majority of users use their mobile devices to access their favourite sportsbooks.
All the above-mentioned best cricket betting sites offer safe and reliable mobile applications to their users. However, if we need to pick just one, we would go with Unibet. What’s more, the brand doesn’t only offer one single app. It has a series of apps to make the mobile betting experience as smooth as possible.
The Unibet mobile app offers an impressive range of sports events covering all the competitions and leagues for all kinds of sports. Plus, the app also makes it possible to enjoy various events streamed live.
Available for both iOS and Android operating systems, the app can be downloaded and installed in no time. Simply, download the application and check out all the available cricket betting promotions.
How to Bet on Cricket
It’s relatively simple to bet on cricket but if you’re new to betting on the sport, follow our step-by-step instructions below. The example we’ve provided comes from Betfair, which is a great bookie to use with its competitive odds and strong range of betting markets on cricket.
- Click here to be directed to Betfair’s site.
- Select the ‘Cricket’ option at the top of their site.
- Select which match you wish to wager funds on. For this example, we’ll choose the Delhi Capitals’ match against Kolkata Knight Raiders.
- Scroll through the betting markets they have available on that match, before choosing your stake.
- Click the ‘Place Bet’ option and you will have placed your bet on cricket.
Popular Cricket Betting Markets
Some bookmakers cover more depth than others with their cricket betting markets, but it’s good to see that the majority of leading bookies have you covered with the basic cricket betting markets. We’ll take you through the most popular cricket betting markets out there in a list that can be found below.
- Match winner
- Player to score the most runs
- Team Total Runs
- Player Total Runs
- 1st Wicket Method
- Runs in a specific over
Cricket Betting Tips
When looking to wager funds on cricket-related bets, there are some things you should take into account. This can range from the teams taking on each other, to a player’s form heading into a match. Below, we’ve listed the main points to consider before placing a bet on cricket.
- Type of pitch
- Weather conditions
- Form of a team heading into a match.
- Form of a player heading into a match.
- Permutations of potentially winning a title or progressing to the next round of a tournament.
Cricket-related specials aren’t in considerable demand, with the majority of bookies having a small number of specials available on their sites. Sky Bet offer the most depth on England specials, as they’ve got plenty available on the newly-appointed England captain Ben Stokes. Below, we’ve listed some of the specials that are available to wager funds on through their sportsbook for the first test against New Zealand.
- Ben Stokes to be the Player of the Match @ 15/2
- Ben Stokes to score a Century in his First Match as Captain @ 11/2
- Ben Stokes to take 10+ wickets in the match @ 40/1
- Ben Stokes to take a wicket with his first ball @ 40/1
Odds correct as of 12:56 pm, Thursday 28th April 2022. Odds are subject to change.
|England’s Tour of the Netherlands||June 2022|
|New Zealand’s Tour of England||June 2022|
|India’s Tour of England||July 2022|
|South Africa’s Tour of England||July – Sept 2022|
|2022 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup||16th October – 13th November 2022|