The UEFA Nations League is in its infancy when compared to other major league competitions, with only one edition so far. Despite this, it has rapidly become a popular tournament on the football calendar. People from all over the globe are ready to back their favourite teams with Nations League betting.
Read on to learn all there is to know about Nations League betting. If you don’t have enough time to read all about the top Nations League betting offers now check out the table below and come back later.
- Nations League Free Bets for New Customers
- Outright Nations League Odds*
- Nations League – League A Group 1 Winner Odds*
- Nations League – League A Group 2 Winner Odds*
- Nations League – League A Group 3 Winner Odds*
- Presentation of the Nations League
- How We Picked Our Best Nations League Betting Sites
- Our Top Selection of Nations League Betting Offers
- Our Predictions for the Nations League
- Nations League Bet Types
- Nations League Free Bets
- Nations League Offers for Existing Customers
- Upcoming Nations League Trials
- Nations League Betting Odds
- FAQs About Nations League Betting Offers
Nations League Free Bets for New Customers
These free bet welcome offers can all be used for the Nations League. See our homepage for a full list of UK betting sites.
Outright Nations League Odds*
|Team||Odds to Win the Title|
*William Hill Odds as of 21/10 all odds are subject to change
Nations League – League A Group 1 Winner Odds*
|Team||Odds to Win the Group|
*Unibet Odds as of 21/10 all odds are subject to change
Nations League – League A Group 2 Winner Odds*
|Team||Odds to Win the Group|
*Unibet Odds as of 21/10 all odds are subject to change
Nations League – League A Group 3 Winner Odds*
|Team||Odds to Win the Group|
*Unibet Odds as of 21/10 all odds are subject to change
Presentation of the Nations League
The biennial contest began in 2018. It mostly replaces FIFA International friendly matches. The Nations League contest sees 55 senior men’s national teams compete for the trophy and a spot in the UEFA European Championships.
Nations League – How it Works, Importance, 2nd Edition Changes
The teams are split into four divisions known as leagues. They’re then further divided into four groups. Each league winner will then receive a qualifying position into the UEFA Euro Championship qualifier semi-finals. The format allows teams who have not previously qualified an attempt at a second chance.
The second round of qualifier matches consists of a playoff format. It involves group runners-up and the two highest-ranking division winners from the Nations League facing off.
The 2020-21 season will see a new structure take over. Now Leagues A, B and C will each have 16 teams rather than 12 or 15. Group D will consist of only seven teams instead of 16.
Relegations will also go ahead. The new rule will include bottom-placed teams in leagues A and B. The two top teams in each group (instead of one) from C and D will receive promotion. Additionally, the best overall third-placed club from league D will also move up.
Play typically begins in September and ends in November. This season, the number of games will increase from 138 to 162. The current champions, Portugal, will be working hard to retain their title. However, the world of Nations League betting will be watching the Netherlands, England and Switzerland. Fans will be crossing their fingers for them to surpass their finishing places last time around. These sides all made the semi-finals, with the Netherlands losing to Portugal in the finals.
How We Picked Our Best Nations League Betting Sites
Our expert team of reviewers scours the market to find you the best Nations League betting sites. As they do, they cross-check a variety of factors crucial for the most rewarding Nations League betting experience.
Top Nations League Betting Sites – the Key Rating Criteria We Use
However dedicated our team may be, the final decision is yours to make. What makes a site perfect for one person may not tick the boxes for another. Therefore, you must take the time to consider what elements are a must-have for your sports betting.
The key areas our team searches for include:
- Licensing and Trust: Before signing up to any online bookmaker, check that the site has a license from a high-authority regulating body. It’ll guarantee the fairness of its content and the security of your data and transactions.
All the sites we recommend are 100% legal and trustworthy. You can find transparent information about licensing, fairness and privacy.
- Offers: Our team compares and selects the sites with the most competitive Nations League sign up offers for new members. Additionally, they dig a little deeper to discover the value of any other Nations League offers.
You’ll notice a variety of different Nations League sign up offers to suit the pocket of any player. The lucrative Nations League betting promotions are regularly updated, so don’t miss the opportunity to spice up your betting.
- Odds: One of the essential elements of any sportsbook is the odds it offers. The Nations League odds at all of our top operators are competitive and reasonable.
Many of the leading sites in the industry will often reflect similar odds. As a result, it can be challenging to determine the absolute best. However, with the help of our team, you can quickly identify the sites that offer the most valuable Nations League odds.
- Markets: Sports betting at a site that offers only a few Nations League betting markets can become dull. That’s why the sites we’ve found have colossal markets that mimic those of long-standing tournaments.
Some offer a variety of traditional betting types. On the other hand, others also include exotic betting and a myriad of proposition bets.
- Special features: An elite sportsbook isn’t complete without special inbuilt features. Several of our suggestions boost a variety that aims to improve your experience and help you keep your bankroll positive.
For instance, you can find cashout features for Nations League betting. There are also Acca boosts and Nations league betting odds teasers available through many of the sites betting slips.
Our Top Selection of Nations League Betting Offers
Each year, sportsbooks compete by offering the best Nations League betting promotions. These Nations League betting offers are a great way to entice new members to join. Moreover, existing customers can benefit and make the most out of their wagers.
Nations League Betting Offers – Top Five Classic Offers on the Market
Classic Nations League offers to look out for include:
- Cashback deals: Otherwise known as insurance bets, a cashback deal allows you to redeem a percentage of your losses. The amount you’ll receive back varies, and to be eligible, you must follow the wagering requirements.
- Acca Boost: Fancy your chance at landing a win on several games at a time? An Acca or accumulator boost will reward you for your risk. Typically you need at least five events all with qualifying Nations League odds on one betting slip. If you win, your payout will receive a boost. The more events you bet on, the more significant the increase will be.
- Enhanced odds: Enhanced odds allow you to increase your Nations League odds on specific matches or outcomes. Often during the tournament, sportsbooks will release these offers for short periods alongside Nations League free bets, so keep your eyes peeled.
- Event offers: You’ll find that any of these Nations League betting offers will apply to specific matches taking place. However, many bookmakers will also give event offers a unique twist. For example, you may find deals that require a team to score by a certain amount of goals before you receive an odds boost.
- Proposition promotions: Props betting is a popular choice for those that enjoy non-traditional betting. The Nations League betting options on these types of wager are numerous and unique to the sportsbook.
The most standard Nations League betting offers of this type include first goalscorer, player to get a card and keeper saves. However, you may also find exotic props bets like the number of spectators in attendance, injured players and substitutions.
Our Predictions for the Nations League
Portugal is the reigning champions. Many fans of the famous troop of players will be betting on them to keep hold of the trophy.
Nations League Betting Predictions- Favourites to Win So Far
2nd place runners-up the Netherlands will inevitably be under the spotlight. Bettors will be eager to see how they come back after last year’s crushing final defeat.
As a result, you can expect lucrative Nations League offers and Nations League odds surrounding these matches. The Netherlands are a favourite to win this time. They boast a crucial balance of experienced players alongside youthful exuberance. The team also trades with some of the most successful teams in the world, creating a squad of powerful talent.
France is also another team guaranteed to carry some short Nations League odds. They’re renowned for having one of the deepest pools of talent out of all the other European teams. After ranking 6th place last year, they’re expected to rise like underdogs and prove their power this time around.
Nations League Bet Types
Gone are the days of sports bettors restricted to wagering only on full-time results. Nowadays, there seems no limit to what you can place a stake on. Nations League betting offers a plethora of football markets to explore and enjoy.
Nations’s League Betting Markets- Most Popular Bets Explained
We advise you to begin by using betting types you’re familiar with. Expand out of your comfort zone, only once you’ve learned about a new way to wager in detail. To get you started below, we explain the most popular betting markets of Nations League betting.
- Win to Nil: To win this wager, your chosen team must win the match without conceding any goals, also known as a clean sheet. To clarify, even if your team wins 2-1 the fact they let a goal in means your bet loses.
- Over/Under Goals: This Nations League betting type is a more complex version of correct score betting. The bookmaker will formulate a prediction of the total goals from both teams. You must then wager on whether you think the outcome will be more or less.
- Half Time/Full Time: Similar to the correct score wager, you must decide what the points will be. However, this time you need to make two predictions: one on the score at half time and the other when all is said and done. To win, you must get both decisions correct.
- First Goalscorer: This Nations League betting market is a little self-explanatory. As the name suggests, you need to choose which player will score the first goal. Nations League odds can be exceptionally high for this bet type.
- Draw No Bet: Due to the nature of the game, three outcomes are possible. Often, a draw result would lead to your wager going to the house. However, a draw no bet wager gives you a level of protection. It provides you with a money-back guarantee if the match ends in a tie.
- Double Chance: With this betting market, you can bet on two out of the three possible outcomes of a game. By taking a double chance on a team, the odds are shorter than other markets because you’ll win if your team wins or draws. Nevertheless, it’s a great way to increase your chances when backing an underdog.
- Correct Score: This is the most common Nations League betting type brought forward by the origins of sports betting. Correct score wagering consists of you estimating the outcome of a match. If you can guess the correct score when the final whistle blows, you’re a winner.
- Both Teams to Score: This is an increasingly popular wager that you can enjoy at virtually every online sportsbook. With this bet, you need to pick an outright winner and cross your fingers that both teams score to win.
- Asian Handicap: This type of Nations League betting levels the playing field between match favourite and underdog by adding a handicap to a team. For example, one team may receive a -1 handicap while the other gets a +1.5 advantage. Therefore, a bet on the latter to win will prosper if the competition does not lead by three goals.
Nations League Free Bets
The vast majority of bookmakers offer Nations League betting promotions revolving around free bets. These freebies come in all shapes and sizes. You’ll typically encounter your first during any Nations League sign up offers.
Free Bets on the Nations League – What They Are & How to Claim Them
The wide variety of Nations League free bets available reflects the number of active betting markets. For example, you may receive a free both teams to score bet or correct score wager on Nations League betting. The amount that you’ll get for free in these Nations League betting offers will differ between operators, and there may be requirements for eligibility.
Typically, you’ll have to deposit a certain amount to trigger a Nations League betting free bet reward. However, this isn’t always the case; there are such things as no deposit bonuses available like these. Other times it may only be applicable for wagering on specific games and applied later if a particular outcome occurs.
When you’re fortunate enough to have multiple Nations League free bets options, it’s best to take the time to read the conditions. Make a few easy decisions to choose which is worth your time. Such as:
- Does the free bet apply to a game you’re interested in to place a wager?
- Do the Nations League offers of a free bet have fair and achievable terms?
- Can you fulfill the requirements?
Nations League Offers for Existing Customers
As previously mentioned, many operators include special features to their site. These functions not only make your betting experience more fun but also more lucrative.
Nations League Promotions and Offers for Regular Sports Bettors
Three of the most popular found at sportsbooks that have Nations League betting are detailed below:
- Loyalty programmes: Loyalty programmes are often only tied to the casino section of an online gambling entity. However, the incorporation of your sports betting is becoming normalized. By doing this, the operator merges its lobbies and rewards its members equally enticing them to come back for more.
A loyalty program is an excellent way to receive other Nations League betting promotions beyond the standard offerings. The more you wager, the more significant the gifts will be.
- Cashout: The cashout feature adds an extra layer of suspense and excitement to your Nations League betting. During a live game, you’ll receive the option to settle your wager early by taking a given payout amount.
Odds are updated in real-time so cashout at the right point and you could make more than if you wait it out. However, you could also cashout before the profit has hit its peak. The gamble of using these types of Nations League betting offers is yours to decide.
- Reload Bonus: These Nations League betting promotions are very similar to the match deposit bonuses often found during Nations League sign up offers. However, they give existing members a chance to gain a reward for depositing. Typically a reloads value will be less than that provided in a welcome bonus.
Upcoming Nations League Trials
It’s no secret that football is one of the world’s oldest and most widespread sports. It’s for this reason why football coverage often dominates the world of online sports betting.
Countless friendly matches, tournaments, and leagues take place throughout the year in the UK and internationally; the vast majority of them are all available for online betting. These matches also include qualification games for competitions and crucial battles for promotion.
Nations League Trials & Other Crucial Events in the Football Calendar
Nations League teams enter the tournament based on their UEFA ranking. Group A teams will have the highest number of points, while D carry the lowest. However, they can be relegated and promoted throughout the competition.
Next, we’ll take a closer look at the other major football events you need to add to your calendar.
- Champions League: The Champions League is the most prestigious contest of the year.
The European football tournament consists of 32 teams divided into four groups. It kicks off between September and December with the semi-final knockout stage held in February. The Final, which receives an enormous number of bets, takes place in May.
- Premier League: By far one of the most famous sporting seasons internationally. The Premier League has been running since 1992 and sees stars from all over the world compete for the top 20 teams in England and Wales.
In the Premier League, twenty teams fight for the title every year from August to May. Over this time, they’ll play an incredible 380 matches. Since its inception, only seven clubs have won the title.
- FIFA World Cup: The FIFA World Cup is another internationally famous competition. It holds the title for being the most popular event to bet on across the globe. It gathers billions in revenue. For example, in 2018, bookmakers around the world collectively made more than £40 billion.
The next World Cup is due in 2022, so watch out for upcoming future bets at your favourite bookmaker.
Nations League Betting Odds
To get the top value for your Nations League betting, you must find a sportsbook that offers the best odds on the events you want to wager on. For many, this can seem like a daunting task alongside finding the best Nations League betting offers that proves too much. As a result, people will often stick with what they know rather than shopping elsewhere.
Nations League Odds & How You Can Find the Best On the Market
Guides like ours hope to steer you in the right direction. Use these not just to find the best Nations League odds, but for other sports too. You could also try using the many comparison tools available on the internet.
Once you get confident, being able to spot the best odds will become easier. This makes cross-checking different operators fast and straightforward. There’s also nothing stopping you from signing up for multiple sportsbooks if they offer value in other areas of interest.
FAQs About Nations League Betting Offers
If you still have some questions that need answering take a look at the most common queries and our answers below.
FAQ Nations’ League Betting, Promotions, and General Information
Signing up to an online sportsbook to bet on the Nations League is easy and will only take a few minutes. Follow these steps to create your sports betting account:
- Navigate to your chosen online bookmaker through your desktop or mobile browser
- Click on the sign-up button
- Fill out the required fields. These may include your details, account credentials and settings options.
Don’t miss the opportunity to input any codes for Nations League offers : Verify your identity to finalise your membership
Yes. Many online gambling platforms have several betting lobbies. To encourage full usage of the site’s content, operators will offer bonuses that intertwine the different areas. For example, when claiming your Nations League sign up offers, you may receive a welcome package that includes a deposit match, free bet, and spins.
However, each operator has different Nations League offers, so to find these combo deals may take some dedicated searching.
Anyone is eligible to claim the above-mentioned Nations League betting offers. However, you must be of legal gambling age, residing in a country where online gambling is permitted and not in breach of any other operator terms.
Right now! As we said before, the Nations League runs from September until November of the next year. Check out the latest Nations League odds on upcoming matches today.
Yes. The majority of big-name sportsbooks offer live streaming. You shouldn’t pass up the opportunity to use your Nations League betting offers in real-time. This feature lets you get a step closer to the action and place more informed wagers as the action unfolds.
While you’re watching, you can take advantage of live markets and place in-play bets with the latest odds.
Working out your winnings when using Nations League free bets can be tricky. A free bets calculator is an advanced tool that will do all the hard work for you. It enables you to input the type of your free bet and work out your Nations League free bets potential profit.