If you’re searching for the top Nations League betting offers, you’ve come to the right page. In this comprehensive guide, we explain all you need to know about this intriguing UEFA competition that involves 55 international teams.
From the leading Nations League betting sites through to special offers, bet types, odds, and Nations League predictions, we have it all here! Of course, if you’re chomping at the bit and want to get in on the action without delay, compare the latest sign-up offers and free bets from these UK-licenced and regulated online bookmakers.
- Nations League Free Bets for New Customers
- How We Picked Our Best Nations League Betting Sites
- Nations League Betting Odds
- Our Top Selection of Nations League Betting Offers
- Nations League Offers for Existing Customers
- Nations League Free Bets
- Nations League Bet Types
- Presentation of the Nations League
- Nations League Predictions
- FAQs About Nations League Betting Offers
Nations League Free Bets for New Customers
These free bet welcome offers can all be used on the Nations League, in addition to other events. See our homepage for a full list of UK betting sites. Please note that you may be required to make a qualifying deposit and bet to claim these offers. As always, read the terms and conditions attached so that you understand the rules associated with the bonus.
How We Picked Our Best Nations League Betting Sites
Our expert team of reviewers scours the market to find you the best Nations League betting sites. We cross-check a variety of factors crucial for the most rewarding Nations League betting experience.
Top Nations League Betting Sites – the Key Rating Criteria We Use
However dedicated our team may be, the final decision is yours to make. What makes a site perfect for one person may not tick the boxes for another. Therefore, you must take the time to consider what elements are a must-have for your sports betting experience.
The key areas our team searches for include:
- Licencing and Trust: MyBettingSites.co.uk only works with bookmakers that are licenced and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. Whether you choose one of the brands on this page or not, this is something you want to check before signing up. As UKGC licence holders, operators must adhere to strict laws that guarantee fairness and industry-standard security protocols.
- Bonuses & Promotions: Our team compares and selects the sites with the most competitive Nations League betting offers. This includes sign-up bonuses for new customers and other promotions for existing players.
- Betting Odds: One of the essential elements of any sportsbook is the odds that it offers. We strive to find the bookies with the most competitive Nations League odds across a wide range of markets. The key component is evaluating the bookmakers’ margins to know where the most value lies.
- Markets: Sports betting at a site that offers only a few Nations League betting markets can become dull. That’s why the sites we’ve found have colossal markets that mimic those of long-standing tournaments. While they all offer a host of traditional betting markets and bet types; several also include exotic betting and a myriad of proposition bets.
- Special features: An elite sportsbook isn’t complete without special inbuilt features. For instance, you can find cashout features and stats to improve your Nations League betting. There are also Acca boosts and Nations League betting odds teasers available through many of the sites.
Nations League Betting Odds
Putting aside the Nations League betting offers; it’s crucial that you choose a sportsbook that offers top odds on the matches and markets which interest you. In some cases the difference between two bookies may be very slight; however, you must take a long-term approach, and even the smallest margins add up to a considerable amount after ten or twenty separate bets.
One way to search for the best betting odds is to use a comparison website on the internet. This will give you up to the minute prices, so you know where to bet. Of course, the likelihood is that you’ll need to have an account with more than one betting site. We recommend this approach, but you must also stick to your monthly budget and never wager more than you can afford to lose.
Outright Nations League Odds*
Here’s a taster of the latest prices on which team will win the Nations League in 2021. We’re down to the last four, with the semi-finals Italy vs Spain and Belgium vs France and then the final all due to be played in October.
|Team||Odds to Win the Title|
*William Hill Odds as of 20/12 all odds are subject to change
Our Top Selection of Nations League Betting Offers
Each year, sportsbooks compete by offering the best Nations League betting promotions. These Nations League betting offers are a great way to entice new members to join. Moreover, existing customers can benefit and make the most out of their wagers.
Nations League Betting Offers – Top Five Classic Offers on the Market
As well as the welcome offers shown in the table above, these are some of the top Nations League offers to look out for:
- Cashback deals: Otherwise known as insurance bets, a cashback deal allows you to redeem a percentage of your losses. The amount you’ll receive back varies, and to be eligible, you must follow the terms and conditions.
- Acca Boost: Fancy your chances at landing a win on several games at a time? An Acca or accumulator boost will reward you for your risk. Typically you need at least five events all with qualifying Nations League odds on one betting slip. If you win, your winnings will receive a boost. The more events you bet on, the more significant the increase will be.
- Enhanced odds: Enhanced odds allow you to increase your Nations League odds on specific matches or outcomes. Often during the tournament, sportsbooks will release these offers for short periods alongside Nations League free bets, so keep your eyes peeled.
- Event offers: You’ll find that some of these Nations League betting offers only apply to specific matches taking place. However, many bookmakers will also give event offers a unique twist. For example, you may come across deals that require a team to score by a certain amount of goals before you receive an odds boost.
- Proposition promotions: Props betting is a popular choice for those that enjoy non-traditional betting. The Nations League betting options on these types of wager are numerous and unique to each sportsbook. The most standard Nations League betting offers of this type include first goalscorer, player to get a card and keeper saves. However, you may also find exotic props bets like the number of spectators in attendance, injured players and substitutions.
Nations League Offers for Existing Customers
As previously mentioned, many operators include special features to their site. These functions not only make your betting experience more fun, but they can make it more lucrative, too.
Nations League Promotions and Offers for Regular Sports Bettors
Three of the most popular offers found at sportsbooks that have Nations League betting are detailed below:
- Loyalty schemes: Loyalty schemes were once only associated with casino gambling, but now sports betting enthusiasts can benefit from them, too. These are an excellent way to receive additional Nations League betting promotions beyond the standard offerings. The more you wager, the more significant the gifts will be.
- Reload Bonus: These Nations League betting promotions are very similar to the match deposit welcome bonuses. However, they give existing members a chance to gain a reward for depositing. Typically the value of a reload bonus will be less than you get with the sign-up offer, but every little helps.
- Early Payouts: Several bookies now offer early payout promotions. Some operators payout if the team you bet on goes two goals up, whereas others payout after 88 minutes if your bet is a winner (at this time).
Nations League Free Bets
The vast majority of bookmakers offer Nations League betting free bets. They can be as a new customer offer, or the site may have a free bet club. There will be eligibility requirements involved. Let’s take a closer look below.
Free Bets on the Nations League – What They Are?
Nations League free bets are exactly what they say on the tin. But are they really free? Well, not exactly because in most instances, you need to qualify to get your hands on them. Here are a few examples of what you might find.
- Deposit and bet £10 and get £30 in free bets – This is a classic free bet sign up promotion. Your commitment is £10 in this case. Regardless as to whether your qualifying bet wins or loses, you’ll get the £30 in free bets once it’s settled. T&Cs apply.
- Free Bet Club: Place five £10 bets and get one £10 free. Effectively, free bet clubs are rewarding your loyalty, but you only get the free bet if you place all the qualifying bets within a certain time period. Other T&Cs apply.
- VAR Insurance: VAR has been a topic of controversy all season, and bookmakers have responded with a series of innovative promotions. Several sites now give punters free bets if their original wager loses due to a VAR decision. T&Cs apply.
Each free bet offer will have its own terms and conditions, and you will find that not all of these promotions suit your style of betting. For instance, VAR Insurance free bets may only apply to bets placed on the match result market. This is why it’s imperative to read the small print before you jump in.
Nations League Bet Types
Gone are the days of sports bettors being restricted to wagering only on full-time results. Nowadays, there seems no limit to what you can place a stake on. Nations League betting offers a plethora of football markets to explore and enjoy.
Nations’s League Betting Markets- Most Popular Bets Explained
We advise you to begin by using betting types you’re familiar with. Expand out of your comfort zone, only once you’ve learned about a new way to wager in detail. To get you started below, we explain the most popular betting markets of Nations League betting.
- Win to Nil: To win this wager, your chosen team must win the match without conceding any goals, also known as a clean sheet. To clarify, even if your team wins 2-1 the fact they let a goal in means your bet loses.
- Over/Under Goals: This Nations League betting type is a more complex version of correct score betting. The bookmaker will formulate a prediction of the total goals from both teams. You must then wager on whether you think the outcome will be more or less.
- Half Time/Full Time: Similar to the correct score wager, you must decide what the points will be. However, this time you need to make two predictions: one on the score at half time and the other when all is said and done. To win, you must get both decisions correct.
- First Goalscorer: This Nations League betting market is a little self-explanatory. As the name suggests, you need to choose which player will score the first goal. Nations League odds can be exceptionally high for this bet type.
- Draw No Bet: Due to the nature of the game, three outcomes are possible. Often, a draw result would lead to your wager going to the house. However, a draw no bet wager gives you a level of protection. It provides you with a money-back guarantee if the match ends in a tie.
- Double Chance: With this betting market, you can bet on two out of the three possible outcomes of a game. By taking a double chance on a team, the odds are shorter than other markets because you’ll win if your team wins or draws. Nevertheless, it’s a great way to increase your chances when backing an underdog.
- Correct Score: This is the most common Nations League betting type brought forward by the origins of sports betting. Correct score wagering consists of you estimating the outcome of a match. If you can guess the correct score when the final whistle blows, you’re a winner.
- Both Teams to Score: This is an increasingly popular wager that you can enjoy at virtually every online sportsbook. With this bet, you need to pick an outright winner and cross your fingers that both teams score to win.
- Asian Handicap: This type of Nations League betting levels the playing field between match favourite and underdog by adding a handicap to a team. For example, one team may receive a -1 handicap while the other gets a +1.5 advantage. Therefore, a bet on the latter to win will prosper if the competition does not lead by three goals.
Presentation of the Nations League
The biennial contest began in 2018. It mostly replaces FIFA International friendly matches. The Nations League contest sees 55 senior men’s national teams compete for the trophy and a spot in the UEFA European Championships.
Nations League – How it Works, Importance, 2nd Edition Changes
The teams are split into four divisions known as leagues. They’re then further divided into four groups. Each league winner will then receive a qualifying position into the UEFA Euro Championship qualifier semi-finals. The format allows teams who have not previously qualified an attempt at a second chance.
The second round of qualifier matches consists of a playoff format. It involves group runners-up and the two highest-ranking division winners from the Nations League facing off.
The 2020-21 season will see a new structure take over. Now Leagues A, B and C will each have 16 teams rather than 12 or 15. Group D will consist of only seven teams instead of 16.
Relegations will also go ahead. The new rule will include bottom-placed teams in leagues A and B. The two top teams in each group (instead of one) from C and D will receive promotion. Additionally, the best overall third-placed club from league D will also move up.
Play typically begins in September and ends in November. This season, the number of games will increase from 138 to 162. The current champions, Portugal, will be working hard to retain their title. However, the world of Nations League betting will be watching the Netherlands, England and Switzerland. Fans will be crossing their fingers for them to surpass their finishing places last time around. These sides all made the semi-finals, with the Netherlands losing to Portugal in the finals.
Nations League Predictions
Although we are down to the final four for the 2020-2021 Nations League, predicting which side will lift the trophy on the 10th of October 2021 is no easy task.
Currently, World Champions France are the bookies’ favourites, and they will take some beating. However, anything can happen in a one-off match. Italy are the outsiders of the four teams, but with the semi-finals and final being held in Turin and Milan, could home field advantage play into their hands.
Also, we don’t want to dismiss the threat of Spain, who dismantled Germany 6-0 in November, and Belgium, with their golden generation of players, may at last, fulfil their promise.
Our advice is to wait a little longer before placing your bets. Prior to the Nations League, there is the delayed Euro 2020 competition, and the 2021/2022 domestic season will have started. Key players may get injured as there is a lot of football to play from now until then.
FAQs About Nations League Betting Offers
If you still have some questions that need answering, take a look at the most common queries and our answers below.
FAQ Nations’ League Betting, Promotions, and General Information
Signing up to an online sportsbook to bet on the Nations League is easy and will only take a few minutes. Follow these steps to create your sports betting account:
- Navigate to your chosen online bookmaker through your desktop or mobile browser
- Click on the sign-up button
- Fill out the required fields. These may include your details, account credentials and settings options.
Don’t miss the opportunity to input any codes for Nations League offers : Verify your identity to finalise your membership
Yes. Many online gambling platforms have several betting lobbies. To encourage full usage of the site’s content, operators will offer bonuses that intertwine the different areas. For example, when claiming your Nations League sign up offers, you may receive a welcome package that includes a deposit match, free bet, and spins.
However, each operator has different Nations League offers, so to find these combo deals may take some dedicated searching.
Anyone is eligible to claim the above-mentioned Nations League betting offers. However, you must be of legal gambling age, residing in a country where online gambling is permitted and not in breach of any other operator terms.
The group games for the 2020 – 2021 Nations League have now been completed. The top four teams progressed to the semi-finals which will take place on Wednesday the 6th of October 2021 and Thursday the 7th of October 2021. The final happens three days later on the 10th of October.
Yes. The majority of big-name sportsbooks offer live streaming. You shouldn’t pass up the opportunity to use your Nations League betting offers in real-time. This feature lets you get a step closer to the action and place more informed wagers as the action unfolds.
While you’re watching, you can take advantage of live markets and place in-play bets with the latest odds.
Working out your winnings when using Nations League free bets can be tricky. A free bets calculator is an advanced tool that will do all the hard work for you. It enables you to input the type of your free bet and work out your Nations League free bets potential profit.