Betfair has established itself as a bookmaking giant over the years, and they’re one of the go-to bookies to head to for the 2022 Grand National, which is set to take place on Saturday 9th April 2022.
We’ll take you through a review of Betfair’s Grand National coverage, and see what they have to offer their customers ahead of the main event at Aintree.
Betfair Betting Offers
Betfair has a great sign-up offer that new customers can look forward to using on the 2022 Grand National. They’re offering their new customers £10 in free bets when they deposit and wager funds of £10 on their sportsbook.
This free bet could then be used on the 2022 Grand National if you want to, as it’s one of the biggest races in the horse racing calendar. This offer is only valid for one day, and expires late on Saturday 9th April 2022.
How to claim Betfair’s Welcome Offer
To sign up with Betfair and to claim their welcome offer is relatively simple. Below, we’ve provided you with step-by-step instructions on how to claim Betfair’s welcome offer.
- Click here to be directed to Betfair’s site.
- Click the ‘Join Now’ button, which is coloured yellow, and this will take you to a registration form.
- Fill out your personal information, including your name, date of birth, address, and contact preferences.
- Set your password, security question, and deposit limit.
- Click the ‘Join Now’ button to accept the Terms and Conditions and complete your registration.
- Deposit and wager £10 on any market on Betfair’s sportsbook.
- When the qualifying bets have been settled, you’ll be awarded a £10 free bets to use on Betfair.
Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG)
Best Odds Guaranteed remains one of the most popular promotions when it comes to horse racing bets, and it’s clear to see why. BOG gives punters the best possible odds on their horse racing selections on the day of the race being scheduled to run. Regardless of whether the odds of your chosen horse shorten or drift, the BOG promotion will have you covered on Betfair. An example of the BOG promotion being in place for the 2022 Grand National can be found below.
- Delta Work wins the 2022 Grand National, and the punter wagered funds at 8/1, but the horse’s SP was 6/1, you’ll still be paid out at the higher odds of 8/1.
- Delta Work wins the 2022 Grand National, and the punter wagered funds at 8/1, but the horse’s SP was 10/1, you’d be paid out at the SP which is the higher odds.
It’s worth noting that the Best Odds Guaranteed promotion is available from 8 am on the day of the race, which will remain the case for the 2022 Grand National.
Odds boosts are another promotion that Betfair offers their punters on horse racing meetings in the UK & Ireland. It’s unclear as to which horses might have their odds boosted by Betfair in the lead-up to the 2022 Grand National, but it’s well worth keeping an eye on their site for this promotion in the days before the event is set to take place. Odds boosts are where the odds of a certain horse are heightened to tempt punters into getting behind the horse they’ve boosted odds on.
Extra places are available to be paid out on plenty of meetings in the UK & Ireland throughout the horse racing calendar, and although it’s yet to be confirmed whether this will remain the case for the 2022 Grand National, it certainly wouldn’t come as a surprise to see it remain the same.
Extra places effectively give punters a better chance at being paid out on some winnings on an each-way bet, as Betfair is a bookmaker that pays out on additional places, compared to the standard place betting markets that are paid out by their bookmaking competitors.
Betfair has you covered when it comes to live-streaming, as they have an accessible service that is easy to navigate your way around, especially on the day of the 2022 Grand National. Follow the instructions below, and you’ll be able to watch all the action from Aintree.
- Click here to be directed to Betfair’s site.
- Sign in to your Betfair account using the username and password you created when signing up to the bookmaker.
- Select the ‘Horse Racing’ option on the top toolbar.
- On the day of the 2022 Grand National, select the ‘Today’ option.
- Select the time of the 2022 Grand National race.
- Click the ‘Live Video’ option on this particular meeting shortly before the race is set to get underway.
- Watch the action unfold from Aintree through Betfair!
It’s important to remember that Betfair customers have to have at least £2 in their account to be able to watch live-streamed events through this bookie. Below, we’ve provided you with an example of what Betfair’s site will look like if you’re looking for a live stream. The example we’ve provided you with is from Redcar on Monday 4th April 2022.
Betfair Grand National Odds
Below, we’ve listed you with the betting odds for the 2022 Grand National on Betfair, with Any Second Now and Delta Work being the current favourites to claim the title this year.
- Any Second Now @ 8/1
- Delta Work @ 8/1
- Snow Leopardess @ 9/1
- Escaria Ten @ 10/1
- Enjoy D’allen @ 12/1
- Eclair Surf @ 14/1
- Fiddlerontheroof @ 16/1
- Longhouse Poet @ 16/1
- Minella Times @ 16/1
- Burrows Saint @ 20/1
- Cloth Cap @ 25/1
- Farclas @ 25/1
Odds correct as of 1:20 pm, Monday 4th April 2022. Odds are subject to change.
Betfair is one of the best around when it comes to the Grand National. They’ve got plenty of positives for their customers to look forward to, with their solid sign-up offer being the ideal start for new punters that have signed up with this bookie. They have competitive odds which is a real plus, and given that their live-streaming service and betting markets are easy to find, there’s little room to fault this bookmaking giant.
Be sure to check back to this page closer to the day of the 2022 Grand National taking place, as there will be Betfair Grand National betting offers added for new and existing customers ahead of this year’s meeting at Aintree.