Betfred is a well-established bookmaker and they’re likely to continue to go from strength to strength. We’ll take you through their Grand National offers and specials for 2022.
Betfred Betting Offers
Betfred has a hugely impressive sign-up offer that new customers can benefit from, as they’re offering £60 in bonuses to use on their site when they deposit and wager funds of £10 on their sportsbook. Using the code BETFRED60 when signing up is required, and it’s important to remember to place a bet that has minimum odds of 1/1 (evens).
Once that qualifying bet is settled, you’ll be awarded the bonuses within 48 hours. Including the casino and lotto areas, as well as their sportsbook. This is a great sign-up offer with a sizeable amount of funds available as a bonus. The likes of Ladbrokes, Coral, BoyleSports, and 888Sport are currently not able to match Betfred’s welcome bonus.
How to claim Betfred’s Welcome Offer
To claim Betfred’s welcome offer, follow the instructions below.
- Click here to be directed to Betfred’s site.
- Click the ‘Register’ button, which is coloured green, and this will take you to a registration form.
- Fill out your personal information, including your name, date of birth, address, and contact preferences.
- Set your user name, password, security question, and deposit limit.
- Click the ‘Agree & Join’ button to accept the Terms and Conditions and complete your registration.
- Deposit and wager £10 on a selection with minimum odds of 2/5 (1.40).
- The free bets will be credited to the customer’s account if the bet is a loser. If the qualifying bet is a winner, then the bonus will be deemed completed.
Betfred currently doesn’t have any Grand National-related specials available on their site, although it’s likely we’ll see plenty accessible on the day of the 2022 Grand National, as this bookie is offering daily specials on horse racing meetings in the UK and Ireland.
However, there are two solid promotions heading into the 2022 Grand National with Betfred though, which we’ll take you through.
Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG)
Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG) is typically available to punters from 9:00 am on the day of each race meeting, and it’ll remain in place for the 2022 Grand National.
This promotion gives new and existing customers the best value for their horse racing selections, as regardless of which odds you backed a horse at, you’ll be paid out at the best odds possible by Betfred. An example of the BOG promotion with this bookie on the Grand National can be found below.
- Delta Work wins the 2022 Grand National, and the punter wagered funds at 9/1, but the horse’s SP was 6/1, you’ll still be paid out at the higher odds of 9/1.
- Delta Work wins the 2022 Grand National, and the punter wagered funds at 9/1, but the horse’s SP was 12/1, you’d be paid out at the SP, which is the higher odds.
Non-Runner, No Bet (NRNB)
Non-runner, no bet is often popular amongst ante-post bettors that are looking for insurance behind their horse racing selections in advance of a specific meeting. Ante-post betting markets are available months in advance of a meeting taking place, and often have sizeable odds, which can tempt punters in.
However, it’s important to remember that ante-post bets that aren’t covered with non-runner, no bet, run the risk of having their bet settled as a loss before the event has even started. This can occur when horses that were originally declared for a race are then declared as non-runners. If your bet is covered with the NRNB promotion and your selected horse doesn’t run in the race, then your stake will be returned to you.
Betfred is operating with the NRNB promotion on their site for the 2022 Grand National, which is likely to prove popular amongst their customers ahead of the meeting at Aintree in April.
Betfred Grand National Odds
Betfred is competitive when it comes to their odds on the 2022 Grand National, which is another positive that they have going for them, as punters are always going to be looking for the best value in their selections.
Below, we’ve listed you with the odds at Betfred for the 2022 Grand National.
- Any Second Now @ 9/1
- Delta Work @ 9/1
- Escaria Ten @ 10/1
- Enjoy D’allen @ 10/1
- Snow Leopardess @ 12/1
- Minella Times @ 14/1
- Fiddlerontheroof @ 14/1
- Burrows Saint @ 14/1
- Cloth Cap @ 20/1
- Longhouse Poet @ 20/1
- Farclas @ 20/1
- Run Wild Fred @ 20/1
Odds correct as of 3:05 pm, Thursday 30th March 2022. Odds are subject to change.
Betfred Grand National Live-Streaming
Betfred has got you covered if you want to watch the action from Aintree, as their live-streaming service is of great quality, which will be pleasing to hear for potential new customers.
To access Betfred’s live-streaming service for the 2022 Grand National on Saturday 9th April, follow the steps below.
- Sign into your Betfred account.
- Select the ‘Horse Racing’ option on the left-hand side of the screen.
- On the Aintree heading, select the media player button, which is coloured green.
- Enjoy watching the action from the 2022 Grand National!
It’s worth noting that you must have placed a minimum £1 bet to gain access to the live-streamed event of your choice.
Betfred has a great sign-up offer that isn’t matched elsewhere, which is a real positive for this bookie heading into popular events such as the Grand National. The bonuses obtained from the sign-up offer can be used on the Grand National, and with competitive odds also being available here, you’d be hard-pushed to find a bookie that suits a new customer better than Betfred.
Their lack of specials just weeks before the meeting at Aintree is set to take place is an area where they can show improvement, but given that they’re updating their daily specials regularly for other meetings in the UK and Ireland, it seems as though it’s only a matter of time before they address this.