Unibet is a bookmaker well worth considering for the Grand National. From a great sign-up offer and an impressive website, you’d be hard-pushed to find a bookie as strong. Here at My Betting Sites, we’ll take you through what they’ve got to offer their customers ahead of the 2022 Grand National.
Unibet Betting Offers
Unibet’s sign-up offer for new customers is a great one to use during the Grand National. They’ve offered new customers up to £40 as a money-back bonus if their first racing bet loses. It’s a great sign-up offer in terms of the size of the bonus funds on offer, as some other bookmakers offer a much smaller amount when it comes to free bets, so it’s well worth getting involved with Unibet if you’re not signed up already.
How to claim Unibet’s Welcome Offer
To claim Unibet’s generous welcome offer, follow the instructions below, and you’ll be well on your way to receiving this great bonus to use in their sportsbook and casino areas.
- Click here to be directed to Unibet’s site.
- Click the ‘Register’ button, which is coloured yellow, and this will take you to a registration form.
- Select the racing offer, instead of the other offers available with Unibet.
- Fill out your personal information, including your name, date of birth, address, and contact preferences.
- Set your user name, password, security question, and deposit limit.
- Click the ‘Agree & Join’ button to accept the Terms and Conditions and complete your registration.
- Deposit and wager £10 on a selection with minimum odds of 2/5 (1.40).
- The free bets will be credited to the customer’s account if the bet is a loser. If the qualifying bet is a winner, then the bonus will be deemed completed.
Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG)
Best Odds Guaranteed is one of the most popular promotions when it comes to horse racing, and it’s clear to see why. BOG gives you the best possible odds on your horse racing selections, regardless of the odds in which you wager funds on.
An example of the BOG promotion being in place with Unibet for the 2022 Grand National can be found below.
- Any Second Now wins the 2022 Grand National, and the punter wagered funds at 8/1, but the horse’s SP was 6/1, you’ll still be paid out at the higher odds of 8/1.
- Any Second Now wins the 2022 Grand National, and the punter wagered funds at 8/1, but the horse’s SP was 10/1, you’d be paid out at the SP, which is the higher odds.
Best Odds Guaranteed is typically available from 9:00 am on the day of each race, which will remain the case for the 2022 Grand National.
Uniboost is a popular promotion that is available on Unibet, although it’s not available yet on the 2022 Grand National. It wouldn’t come as a surprise to see it being accessible closer to the day of the event taking place.
The Uniboost is where a single selection in a race has boosted odds exclusively from Unibet, which gives both new and existing customers more value in their odds for their horse racing selections.
It’s worth remembering that the boosted odds promotion is only eligible for one per customer each day. Bets which have a Price Boost or Super Boost applied will not be eligible for the Best Odds Guaranteed promotion.
Unibet has a great live streaming service available to their customers, and with it being easy to find and work your way around, you won’t find much better out there.
To access Unibet’s live streaming on horse racing events, select the ‘Racing’ option at the top of the screen, before clicking the ‘Live Now’ option.
You’ll then be given a list of racing events that are due to take place and be covered through live streaming, which includes greyhound races.
The streams are of great quality, with commentary also being provided. Unibet will have you covered for the 2022 Grand National as well,.All you have to do is use their live streaming service at the time of the race, as well as have funds in your Unibet account.
Unibet Grand National Odds
When it comes to odds, punters will always look for the best value, especially on events such as the Grand National. An example of Unibet remaining competitive with the odds they’re offering on the 2022 Grand National is that they’re offering odds of 9/1 for Delta Work to win this year’s event, whilst bet365 is offering shorter odds of 8/1. There are certain horses that are shorter priced with Unibet compared to other bookmakers, so there is room for improvement, but there is some value in their odds.
Below, we’ve provided you with the betting odds for the 2022 Grand National with Unibet.
Odds correct as of 10:30 am, Thursday 30th March 2022. Odds are subject to change.
Unibet is one of the best around when it comes to the Grand National, with competitive odds, easy withdrawals and a solid welcome offer for their customers being the standout positives.
Their live-streaming service is equally as impressive as many of their bookmaking competitors, and with a site that is easy to navigate around, Unibet has established itself amongst the heavyweights of the bookmaking world.