William Hill Plus is a service that allows their customers to cash-in bets placed in their shops on mobile, withdraw online winnings in-shop and transfer their winnings into their online account, all whilst being able to access live scores, stats, and exciting promotional offers that have been provided by this experienced bookmaker.
What is the William Hill Plus Card?
The William Hill Plus Card is linked to a customer’s online William Hill account. This means that if you request a withdrawal to your William Hill Plus Card from your online account, then you will receive the funds instantly, instead of having to wait between 3-5 days for the withdrawal to be processed through a withdrawal method such as VISA Debit or Skrill.
How to get William Hill Plus
To sign-up with William Hill Plus, all you have to do is follow these instructions.
- Head over to William Hill’s website to sign-up with them. You’ll be required to enter details such as your name, address, Date of Birth, contact preferences, username, and password. Once William Hill has verified your account, you’ll be sent your William Hill Plus card in the post.
- Don’t forget to use our William Hill promo code N40 when signing up to benefit from their generous sign-up offer for new customers.
- Alternatively, you can head to your nearest William Hill Betting Shop using their store locator. When you’re there, you can request your William Hill Plus card. You’ll have to enter your William Hill account credentials and present a valid ID to verify your identity.
- When you’ve been given your card, tap your card on the reader on a terminal in a William Hill Betting Shop, and follow the instructions on the screen to activate the William Hill Plus card.
- You can then go to the William Hill Plus website to access all of their features, which includes useful live updates and statistics, as well as the Cash-Out service on any bets placed in-store at William Hill.
Benefits of the William Hill Plus Card
There are plenty of benefits of the William Hill Plus Card, with users being able to use their online funds both in-store or through their mobile app or desktop version of their website if the customer has deposited funds into their account whilst in-store.
Users of the William Hill Plus Card can also access the cash-out feature from any bets that they’ve placed in-store. There are exclusive promotions available to customers who have a William Hill Plus Card, and with funds being available to collect in-store if you wish to withdraw.
How to place bets with William Hill Plus
To place bets with your William Hill Plus Card, simply visit your local William Hill shop, and choose your selection on a betting terminal, and tap your William Hill Plus Card against the reader, and the funds will be taken out of your online account.
The bet that has been placed is then available for the user to track on the Plus app, and any winnings are transferred into the punter’s account immediately, which they can then use to wager on any future bets if they wish to do so.
William Hill Plus Card withdrawals and cash out
To cash out any bets that you’ve placed through the William Hill Plus Card, simply follow these instructions in order.
- Select the blue Cash-In button at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll then be prompted to confirm your choice – select ‘Yes’.
- You will then receive a pop-up confirming your bet was Cashed-In.
It’s important to remember that the cash-in feature isn’t always available whilst events are taking place, as markets could be suspended due to something happening in the event such as a goal or red card, that could affect the outcome of a result in football.
The Cash-In value varies from time to time depending on how an event is playing out, and is subject to various odds movements through live betting.
With William Hill’s Plus Card, users don’t have to wait the standard 3-5 days for a withdrawal to be processed to their bank account from the William Hill app. All you have to do is visit your local William Hill shop, present your ID and Plus Card at the counter, and withdraw however much funds you wish to do so from your account, which will then be given to you in cash straight away.
William Hill Plus App Reviewed
The William Hill Plus App is a useful way for punters to access many features that they might require throughout the year. You can access bets that you’ve placed in-store, and can use their cash-out feature, which is becoming increasingly popular during in-play events.
You can also follow the action live from the William Hill Plus app, with live updates and statistics being provided, so that punters can keep track of any bets that they’ve placed through their William Hill Plus account. It’s easy to navigate your way around, with all of the features being easily accessible for their customers.
William Hill Plus is growing in popularity and it’s understandable as to why that is, with the withdrawal time compared to the standard from their mobile app being much quicker, which is likely to be the main positive for their customers.
It’s easy to navigate and with punters able to keep track of and cash-out any bets they wish to do whilst away from the store in which they placed their bets.
They’re certainly heading in the right direction with William Hill Plus, as other bookmakers don’t offer such a service to its customers, and with exclusive promotions and offers also available, there are plenty of reasons to sign up with William Hill Plus.
For more, head over to our full William Hill review.
Deposit & Get £100 Bonus + Twister Discovery PackOpt-in required. X1 per customer. New customers only, min first deposit/transfer £10 to poker account. Game restrictions and Terms Apply. Twister Discovery Pack: 1X tournament tickets total value of €6. 3x €1 Age of the Gods Twister, 3X €1 Twister. £100 Bonus Money: WHPoints to redeem Bonus (two stage redemption rate), expires in 45 days. Bonus Spins: x40 wagering. expires in 14 days, Max redemption £20. Terms Apply. Full T&Cs