MansionBet Bonus Code – 100% Verified for February 2020
Terms & Conditions: New customers only. Min Deposit £10. Deposit & bonus amount must be wagered 6 times (min odds 4/5) prior to withdrawing bonus funds and any winnings. Wins from real money bets withdrawable at any time. Bonus on sports betting only. T&Cs apply.
What Does This Bonus Code Provide?
This bonus code will provide you with a 50% welcome bonus up to £50. This available only to new customers.
Where Do You Enter the MansionBet Bonus Code?
This bonus code is not used upon registration, but rather when you make your first deposit. There is no requirement or ability to input a bonus code when opening an account with MansionBet.
Instead, you must input the code into the ‘bonus code’ field when making a qualifying deposit into your sports cash account.
Why Join MansionBet?
- New to Market and Growing – MansionBet is new to sports betting, but not new to online gambling. They’re more synonymous with their casino product and are the shirt sponsor of Bournemouth. If you’re looking for a new betting site to join, this is a good one as their customer base is growing fast at the moment.
- Great Platform – MansionBet is built on a platform from a big company called SBTech. That means although they only launched in 2018, they already have much of the most common functionality, such as in-play betting, bet builder and cash out.
Recent MansionBet Offers for Existing Customers
We’ve monitored the offers MansionBet provides for existing customers for many months now on a daily basis. Here is what they ran last month, in October. Over the past few months, the offers have not varied too much, so we would assume it will remain similar for December.
- Free £5 When You Bet £25 – This is an offer we saw quite a lot in the summer across a variety of sports. It tends to be rolled out for tournaments, But in October there were not many of these, so it might be later in the year when we see this offer next.
- Brace Insurance – This is a new offer that MansionBet has for the return of the Premier League. If a player scores 2+ goals in a match, then they will refund losing stakes on select markets.
- Faller Insurance – This is also a new offer recently launched for horse racing. You can get up to £25 back if your horse falls, unseats rider or is brought down at selected races.
- Acca Boost – The MansionBet accumulator bonus applies to many sports and is available for September.
MansionBet are heavily using their bet £25 get £5 format for many competitions, but generally they’re very active in the existing customer offer space.