Rome Masters Betting Preview, Offers, Odds, How to Watch
The Rome Masters or the Italian Open is one of the highlights of the tennis calendar. It’s one of the final clay events before the French Open as players finish their preparation for the Grand Slam. Here are some of the best Rome Masters betting tips, odds, and offers we could find.
Rome Masters Betting Offers 2021
Get up to £100 in Bet CreditsUp to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code MYBETCODE can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way. Full T&Cs
Bet £10 Get £40 free bets18+ UK only. Bets placed and settled between 20/09/21 – 03/10/21. Promo code BETFRED40, deposit and place first bet of £10 on Sports (Evens+) in one bet transaction. £40 in Free Bets credited within 10 hours of settlement, 7-day expiry. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Full T&Cs Apply. Full T&Cs
GET £20 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU BET £518+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cash-out, restrictions & T&Cs apply Full T&Cs
Up to £40 Money Back + £10 Casino Bonus18+ begambleaware.org. New customer only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first bet loses. Wagering requirements: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 35x. Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. No deposit required for NI customers. Call 08081699314 to claim. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
Bet £5, Get £20FIRST SINGLE & E/W BET ONLY. ODDS OF 1/1 OR GREATER. 2 X £10 BET TOKENS. FREE BET STAKES NOT INCLUDED IN RETURNS. FREE BETS ARE NON WITHDRAWABLE. NO FREE BET EXPIRY. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS. FURTHER T&CS APPLY. 18+. BEGAMBLEAWARE.ORG Full T&Cs
BET £10 GET £30 IN Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus
- Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus
Bet £5 Get £3018+ new customers only. Opt in, bet £5 at odds 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 2x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. 7 day bonus expiry. Card payments only. T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly Full T&Cs
£10 Welcome OfferUK & ROI customers only. 18+. Place your first bet on sports pools and if it loses we’ll refund your stake in cash. Max refund is £10. Qualifying bet is the first sports pool bet added to the betslip. Ten to Follow bets do not qualify. Totewin will be the qualifying bet when a Totewin and a Toteplace bet are struck at the same time. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleaware.org Full T&Cs
Rome Masters Betting Offers
Betting odds for the Rome Masters typically start appearing as the tennis season moves from the hard courts in the southern hemisphere to the European clay courts. Therefore, we can expect a whole host of Rome Masters betting offers closer to the start of the event.
Rome Masters Betting Options – How to Bet on the Event
There are plenty of ways to bet on the Rome Masters. The Italian Open is an unpredictable event with multiple winners in recent years across the events. That gives punters a chance for some big wins with plenty of options available. Here are some of the many ways to take advantage of the action at the Rome Masters and bet on the event:
- Outright Winner: This is the most common way to bet on the Rome Masters. Just pick an outright winner for the whole event across the different categories. Punters can also bet each-way on the Outright Winner.
- Accumulators: Accumulators are common for big events with so many matches going on. Punters can stake on multiple matches and if they all win then the bet will come in.
- Match, Game, Set Winner: This is like the Outright Winner only on a smaller scale. Here, you can back a player or players to win an individual match, game, or set. Markets like ‘Player to win the 1st set’ aren’t uncommon with bookies.
- Correct Score: This is a good market for the earlier tournament matches with a big favourite. You can back a player to win a set by an exact scoreline with a bet such as ‘Player to win the 1st set 6-1’.
- Over/Under: This can take many forms in tennis. The most common way is to back an over/under the number of games in a set or the number of games in a match.
- Handicap Betting: This is good for one-sided matches. Handicap Betting allows users to back a player to win a set with a set handicap or a set with a game handicap.
- Specials: There will be plenty of Rome Masters betting specials to pick from here. Just look out across the bookies for any number of unique and unusual bets.
Rome Masters 2021 Betting Odds
A lot can change between now and the main event. Come back closer to the start of the tournament for all of the best Rome Masters betting odds.
Frequently Asked Questions About Rome Masters Betting
Here are some frequently asked questions about Rome Masters betting.
How can I sign up at an online bookmaker to bet on the Rome Masters?
Bookies make sure that this a simple process. Just head to the homepage of your chosen site and you’ll be logged on within minutes. Look for the ‘Join’ or ‘Join Now’ tab and follow the application process.
You’ll need to provide personal details like your name, date of birth, location, and contact information. Some sites will also require some personal identification like a driving license or passport to verify your details. After that, just deposit some funds and you’re ready to go!
Who is eligible for these betting offers?
That depends on the offer and the bookmaker. Some are only valid to new or existing customers and will depend on your location.
When is the next Rome Masters?
The next Rome Masters is scheduled for the 10th of May 2021. The tournament will last for a week.
Who won the Rome Masters last year?
Novak Djokovic and Simona Halep won the men’s and women’s singles events last year.
Who has won the Rome Masters the most times?
Rafael Nadal has won the men’s singles title a record nine times and Chris Evert has triumphed in the women’s singles title on five occasions.
Where can I watch the Rome Masters?
UK viewers can watch the Rome Masters on Amazon Prime Video as long as they have a valid subscription.