Tennis is a sport that continues to grow in popularity amongst bettors, with events taking place throughout the year. We’re going to look into the best tennis betting sites out there, to see what they have to offer their customers.
Best Tennis Betting Sites
French Open - BET £10 & GET £50 IN FREE BETS
- Reliable bookmaker for all
- A wide range of sports options
French Open - BET £10 & GET £50 IN FREE BETSBet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
Bet £10 Get £60 in BonusesNew UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+). First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
Money Back in Cash up to £20New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Football market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
Bet £10 get £30 in free bets (H30)18+. Play Safe. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. #ad Full T&Cs
GET UP TO £100 IN FREE SPORTSBOOK BETS
- Great Odds & Cash Out feature
- High quality on live-streaming service
GET UP TO £100 IN FREE SPORTSBOOK BETSNew customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
Bet £20 get £50 + 50 Free Spins18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £20 at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 4x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. Plus 50 Free Spins. Bonuses & Free Spins expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&Cs apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly. Full T&Cs
BET £5 GET £20 IN FREE BETS18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets18+. New customer only. Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions & full T&C apply . BeGambleAware.org Full T&Cs
Money back as bonus up to £40 if your first bet loses + £10 Casino Bonus
- Great reliable odds
- In Play betting
Money back as bonus up to £40 if your first bet loses + £10 Casino Bonus18+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first bet loses. Wagering requirements: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. No deposit required for NI customers. Call 08081699314 to claim. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
£30 Matched Free Bet if your first Acca loses
- All-around, great bookie
- Wide range of payment options
£30 Matched Free Bet if your first Acca losesNew UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. Debit card deposits only. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 18+ BeGambleAware.org Full terms apply. Full T&Cs
GET £20 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU BET £518+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Paypal & certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x£5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
Bet £10, Get £20 In Free Bets18+. New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for Rules & Exclusions. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org Full T&Cs
Tennis Accumulator BonusApplies to pre-match accumulators of 2+ selections on To Win Match, First Set Winner and Set Betting markets. Bonus percentage is dependent on number of selections. Bonus capped at £100k and applied to winnings. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only. Full T&Cs
Our Top Ten Tennis Betting Sites
- bet365 – This bookmaking giant has set the bar extremely high within tennis betting. They have a fantastic range of betting markets available on their site, including a pre-match player to hold their first service game, which isn’t available with most of their competitors. They have a site that is easy to use, and there isn’t better around with tennis-related bets.
- Sky Bet – They’re one of the best bookies around with the majority of sports, and tennis is no different. Their site is easy to navigate and with their live-streaming service being of high quality, they’re more than deserving of a spot in the top two. bet365 offers slightly more depth with their betting markets, which is why Sky Bet narrowly miss out on the top spot.
- Betfred – This bookie has hugely competitive odds on both outright and match betting markets, which will be pleasing to hear for potential new customers. An example of this can be found at Wimbledon, with Betfred offering 10/1 on Nadal to win and competitors, such as Betfair and Coral, offering 5. These odds were correct as of 27 April 2022.
- Paddy Power – They have more depth with their ‘Specials’ area on tennis, which earns them a place higher up this list. The specials include Rafael Nadal to win two or more singles Grand Slams, Norrie & Raducanu Both To Win The Wimbledon Singles Title in 2022, and Paula Badosa to win the French Open. With competitive odds available in this area, they’re more than deserving of a spot among the best tennis betting sites.
- William Hill – This well-established bookmaker has earned a spot within our top five with their range of betting markets and live odds. For example, if a match heads to a tiebreaker, William Hill offers live odds whereas other operators don’t. The tennis area of their site is easy to find, and you can also track the action live through both the updates provided on William Hill on each point or through their live streaming.
- Betfair – They’re one of the most popular bookmakers around, and they’re strong once again for tennis. They cover a range of events in the tennis calendar, which ranges from ATP down to ITF, which is good to see, as they’re offering their customers plenty of options. Their tennis area could do with some work in terms of the layout, but they’ve got you covered with a solid range of betting markets.
- BetVictor – This bookmaker has a brilliant range of ATP and WTA boosts available daily, which is certain to tempt punters in using them for tennis-related bets. Their site is easy to use, and with competitive odds on those boosts, they’re one of the best for Tennis.
- Ladbrokes – A well-known bookie that has you covered with the basics of tennis betting. Compared to the likes of bet365, they don’t offer as much depth in their betting markets but do have competitive odds, as well as an impressive live-streaming service.
- 888sport – They don’t offer as much depth as the likes of bet365 or Sky Bet with their betting markets, but if you’re looking for a bookmaker with a solid sign-up offer and basic betting markets on tennis, then 888sport might be the bookmaker for you.
- Unibet – They’re a bookie that has a great sign-up offer that can be used both on their sportsbook and casino area, which is more than many of their competitors offer. They have you covered with the basic betting markets such as handicap, match betting, and set betting. Live-streaming is also accessible through Unibet, which is another positive.
Best for Odds
With any betting selection, you’re going to want to get the best value for your money, and this is no different for tennis. Betfred is the place to be for the best odds on tennis selections. An example of them being one of the best around for odds is on the 2022 Wimbledon Men’s Outright odds. They’ve priced Rafael Nadal at 10/1 to win the event this year. Below, we’ll show you how Betfred compare to their bookmaking competitors with Nadal’s price heading into Wimbledon.
- Beftred @ 10/1
- bet365 @ 7/1
- BetVictor @ 7/1
- William Hill @ 7/1
- Sky Bet @ 13/2
- 888sport @ 6/1
- Betfair @ 5/1
Odds correct as of 2:00 pm, Tuesday 26th April, 2022. Odds are subject to change.
Best for Markets
bet365 is the bookie to use if you’re looking for the best betting markets on tennis. They have you covered with the most depth compared to many of their competitors, which is why you should use this bookmaking giant. Below, we’ve listed you with some of the betting markets that can be found on bet365 on ATP events in tennis.
- Player to win first service game to a certain score.
- Player to win from behind.
- Match Result and Total Games.
- Bet Boosts (Bet builder which is pictured at the top of certain ATP matches).
- Match Total Tie Breaks
- Set 1 Handicap
- Set 1 Race to a certain amount of games.
- Player to face Break Point in 1st service game.
It’s worth remembering that not all of the betting markets listed above are available on bet365 in the Challenger Tour or ITF events.
Best for Streaming
Sky Bet is a popular bookie with tennis betting, and they can back that up with a high-quality streaming service on events from across the globe, with varying levels of quality. To access their live streaming of tennis, follow the instructions below.
- Head to Sky Bet’s site.
- Sign in with the username and password you created when signing up to this bookie.
- Select the ‘In-Play’ option in the menu at the top of their site.
- To be able to access the event you wish to watch, make sure it’s started, as you can’t see live-streamed events without the match starting.
- Select the ‘Tennis’ option on the ‘In-Play’ section.
- Select which match you wish to watch. For this example, we’re going to choose the Aleksandar Vukic vs Mats Rosenkranz match.
- Select the ‘Watch Now’ option in the top-right corner of the screen. The button is coloured green.
- Enjoy watching live-streamed events on Sky Bet!
To watch tennis live-streamed events from across the globe, make sure you’re logged into your account and have placed a bet of at least £1 in the last 24 hours to access the live stream.
How to Bet on Tennis
To bet on tennis, it’s relatively simple. The example we’re going to provide you with comes from bet365, one of the best around for tennis betting. Follow our step-by-step instructions on how to bet on tennis, and you’ll have your first bet on the sport placed!
- Click here to be directed to bet365’s site.
- Sign in with the username and password you created when signing up with bet365.
- Click the ‘Tennis’ option on the left-hand menu of bet365’s site.
- You’ll then be able to see the tournaments taking place. Click the ‘Full List’ option to see all of the matches available to wager funds on, or select a specific tournament.
- Choose which player you think will win the match. For this example, if we think Albert Ramos-Vinolas will beat Jordan Thompson, we’ll select the 2/9 odds, as Ramos-Vinolas is player number one in this match (as shown by the column above the odds).
- For more in-depth betting markets, select the number on the right-hand side of the picture above. In this instance, there are 58 betting markets available to wager funds on for this match.
- Select how much you wish to put on the tennis bet, and then click the ‘Place Bet’ option.
Popular Tennis Betting Markets
There are plenty of betting markets to choose from so you’re spoilt for choice at times. Below, we’ve listed the most popular betting markets in tennis betting.
- Match Winner
- Total Games
- Set Betting
- First Set Winner
- Match Handicap
- Player to win a set
- Total Tie Breaks
Not all of the betting markets listed above are available with all bookmakers, so it’s worth checking through each bookie to see what they have to offer in their tennis markets.
Tennis Betting Tips
There are plenty of things to take into account when looking to place a tennis bet, otherwise, you could be on your way to a losing selection relatively quickly. Below, we’ve listed some of the most important factors when looking to place a bet on tennis.
- The ranking of each player
- The surface in which a match is played on
- A player’s form heading into a tournament
- Head-to-head record
- Weather forecast
Specials are available on tennis events throughout the year with some bookmakers. Below, we’ve listed the top-two bookmakers to use for tennis-related specials.
Paddy Power – This bookie has a specials section that offers odds on player-related betting markets. An example of this is that they’ve priced up Cameron Norrie to win the Davis Cup, which is something that isn’t offered by many of their bookmaking competitors.
William Hill – They have the #YourOdds feature in place with tennis, with Carlos Alcaraz to be ATP World Number 1 by the end of 2022 being priced at 3/1 with this bookie. The #YourOdds feature is hugely popular amongst William Hill customers, and it’s likely to attract tennis punters into requesting a certain event to happen within the sport.
|Australian Open||January 17 – 30|
|Roland Garros French Open||May 16 – June 5|
|Wimbledon||June 27 – July 10|
|US Open||Aug 29 – Sept 11|
FAQs: Best Tennis Betting Sites Online in the UK
If you have further questions regarding our picks for the best tennis betting sites, take a look at our FAQs section. Hopefully, you will find the answers you are looking for.