Paddy Power Promo Code – 100% Verified for July 2019
Terms & Conditions: New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £/€20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.
What Does This Promo Code Give You?
The promo code will provide you with Paddy Power’s latest new customer offer. Receive a £20 risk-free bet when you join.
Where Do You Enter the Paddy Power Promo Code?
This promo code should be entered when registering for a new Paddy Power account.
One of the final fields (as seen below) allows you to enter the promo/ referral code. If you refer a friend later down the line, this is where they will enter your referral code.
Do You Need the Promo Code?
Yes. Without the promo code, you will not receive the new customer offer.
Why Join Paddy Power?
- It is Well Known Brand – Paddy Power is one of the more established bookmakers, with both an online and offline presence. It’s fair to say that they are also known for pushing the boundaries of their marketing. This has only helped them grow their awareness though and has contributed to a well-defined brand image.
- Claim the Welcome Offer – If you join Paddy Power now, you can take advantage of their welcome offer.
- Everything Else You’d Expect – A well-designed website, a great app, casino, bingo and poker. Paddy Power is one of the most developed bookmakers so it should have everything you both want and expect.
Paddy Power Existing Customer Offers
We’d rate Paddy Power either 1st or 2nd for existing customer offers. It claims it refunded nearly £400k in the first two weeks of April, and we’re not surprised.
Over the past months or so, we’ve seen the following offers
- ICC Cricket World Cup – Paddy Power has had offers for all Australian and England matches in the World Cup. They picked two batsmen; Warner and Root, and existing customers have received money back as a free bet when either of them has failed to score at least 50 runs.
- PGA/ European Tour Places – Most weeks Paddy Power have enhanced places for both the PGA and European tournaments. In June, we had the US Open and Paddy Power had joint market leading places available with ten.
- Horse Racing Money Back – For two or three races a week, if there is a clear starting favourite, Paddy Power often will pick these races to refund losing bets if the SP favourite wins. Plus power-ups (odd boosts) are available on two or three races a week.
- Wimbledon – This started in July and prior, in June Paddy Power had a money back special. Players could back a winner of Wimbledon (both men’s and women’s titles) and should they not make it to the quarterfinals, then they would receive money back.
Paddy Power claims they refunded £730k in free bets in June, and it’s easy to see why that would be possible with the sheer amount of offers they have.
Other Promo Codes
For more bonus codes available via our betting bonuses page.