Betfair Promo Code – 100% Verified for August 2019
Terms & Conditions: New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply.
What Does This Betfair Promo Code Get You?
By using the Betfair promo code above, you will receive their latest welcome offer – the ability to receive up to £100 in Free Bets.
Where Do You Enter the Betfair Promo Code?
You must enter the promo code while registering for Betfair. It is in the second section of the registration process, just before the final stage of clicking ‘Join Now’.
The screenshot below shows where to enter the promo code:
Do You Need a Promo Code to Get the Welcome Offer?
Yes. With some bookmakers, the promo code doesn’t really exist to do anything. However, you will need to enter the promo code to receive the offer with Betfair.
Some Reasons to Join Betfair
If you’re considering joining Betfair, take a look through some of the points below.
- Part of the Same Group as Paddy Power – If you join Betfair, you’ll know that your deposits and withdrawals are safe as you’re dealing with a very large company. Betfair is part of the same company as Paddy Power and is the betting partner of both Arsenal and Barcelona.
- Access to Their Betting Exchange– Betfair gained their large market share and fame from introducing the betting exchange concept. They’re still the largest, providing you with the greatest liquidity.
- Large Welcome Offer – Betfair offers one of the largest bonuses for new customers. It’s not the best available but still competitive.
Recent Betfair Offers for Existing Customers
We monitor offers for existing customers on a daily basis, so we know this area better than anyone else.
It’s great picking up your welcome offer when you join, but equally, it’s good to know how likely you are to receive offers as an existing customer too.
Betfair do run offers for existing customers, but compared to other bookmakers, and especially compared to their sister brand Paddy Power, they are limited. Here are three offers that Betfair ran prior to the end of the Premier League season:
- ITV Racing Free Bet Offer – In the summer, Betfair continued with their ITV racing offer which awards free bets when you win. There has been plenty of high profile race meets, including Royal Ascot and
- WhatOddsOnThat – This is the market that enables users to request specific bets that might not commonly be available. Bookmakers are trying to increase usage in such markets and have offers for them. Betfair often have these offers on football but in the absence of Premier League action, we didn’t see this much in July.
- Bet on the Exchange and get a Free Acca – This was the only other variation of existing customer offers in May. It was available for select football matches, including the Champions League Final.
We haven’t seen so much from Betfair over the summer, hence why we have focused more towards the end of the Premier League season.
If you’re specifically looking for a bookmaker that is going to provide plenty of offers after you’ve signed up, we’d consider Betfair but there are better bookmakers in this regard to choose from.
Other Bookmaker Promo Codes
For more promo codes available via our promo codes page.