With so many people betting on the Premier League, we crafted this article to help ensure people know where to bet, and where to get the most value. Picking the right place might just earn you a free bet, or even double your winnings. Heck, it could even win you £25,000.
Man City have ran away with the league last season. It looks like the very same thing could happen again this year. Besides Liverpool, bookmakers don’t really see much of a threat.
Premier League Free Bets
The full list of new customer offers is available on the right for desktop users (and above this article on mobile). However, we have five that are offering great welcome offers for betting on the Premier League:
Terms and Conditions New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Minimum deposit £10. Place any sportsbook bet (except Racing) of £20+ at minimum odds of 1.40 (2/5) to receive your free bets and casino bonus. 35x wagering on casino bonus. Free bet will expire 7 days after opt in. £20 Casino bonus will expire after 30 days of opt-in.
See all bonus offersHide offers
Premier League Betting Offers for Existing Customers
Do take a look at our football betting offers page as it is updated daily with all of the special offers particular games, plus all of below. Here we cover the ‘always on’ offers. These are the offers that you can use throughout the entire football season. Note that it doesn’t include accumulators. We have an entire additional section below.
- Free £10 bet every week when you bet £25 (Betway) – Betway also have a loyalty program that rewards you with £10 each week.
- Free £10 bet every week when you bet £50 (Paddy Power ) – Paddy Power has their ‘Paddy’s Reward Club’ program which awards you £10 each week.
- Get paid out as a winner if your team goes 2 goes up (Paddy Power) – For all Premier League games, Paddy Power will pay you as a winner straight away if your team goes 2 goals up at any stage during a game.
- Get 15% winnings bonus if there are 4 or more goals (William Hill) – For televised Premier League games, and select other matches, if there are four or more goals in the game then you’ll earn an extra 15% bonus on your winnings.
- Extra winnings if your first goalscorer gets a second or third goal (Betfred) – For all Premier League games, If your player scores the first goal of the match, then goes on to score another, Betfred will double your first goalscorer price. If the player then goes on to score a hat-trick, Betfred will then treble the odds.
Best Premier League Accumulator Offers
Football accumulators represent one of the most popular ways to bet on the Premier League. It makes a difference where you place your bets because some betting sites will offer you insurance (i.e. if one selection doesn’t come in, you will get your money back) and others will offer a bonus (get extra winnings based on the number of selections).
- Best for bonuses – Bet 365. You can earn a bonus of up to 100% if you place accumulators on the Premier League, Serie A, Primera Liga, Bundesliga 1 or Champions League.
- Best for insurance – Paddy Power. Needing only four selections, and offering a refund up to £10, Paddy Power has a fantastic acca insurance offer.
Each bookmaker generally has their own bonus or insurance offer, with slight variations. My Betting Sites as gone through all bookmakers and compared their accumulator offers. For our detailed blog post, see our dedicated football accumulator article.
Ways to Bet on the Premier League for Free
Yes, it is possible. Last year Bet Victor had a golden goal competition, but this has been withdrawn for the 18/19 season. This year there is just one competition with free entry.
- 4 to Score – Each week, pick the team to score first within each the following leagues; Premier League, Championship, League One and League Two.
There are a couple of others of interest, that do require a bet which can be found in our loyalty scheme/ competition blog post.
Odds to Win 2018/19 Premier League
These odds are accurate at the time of publishing, are from Bet 365 and are subject to change.
3rd September 2018
|Team||Odds to win 2017/18 Premier League|
Favourites to be Relegated from the Premier League
3rd September 2018
|Team||Odds to be Relegated|