Claim free bets and money back specials. We’ve got all of the Premier League betting offers for both new and existing customers in one place.
There’s plenty to get excited about this weekend, with the Premier League offering us some pretty tasty fixtures. With the Manchester derby the stand out fixture, there are a number of promotions and free bets available on this game in particular.
Premier League Free Bets
The full list of new customer offers is available on the right for desktop users (and above this article on mobile). However, we have five that are offering great welcome offers for betting on the Premier League:
Terms and Conditions New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Minimum deposit £10. Place any sportsbook bet (except Racing) of £20+ at minimum odds of 1.40 (2/5) to receive your free bets and casino bonus. 35x wagering on casino bonus. Free bet will expire 7 days after opt in. £20 Casino bonus will expire after 30 days of opt-in.
See all bonus offersHide offers
Premier League Betting Offers for Existing Customers
Bookmakers will have money back specials and enhancements for their existing customers. There tends to be a few bookmakers that run offers most weekends; this includes Paddy Power, Betway, SportNation, and MansionBet.
Football Offers for This Week
There is one match on Monday night, as West Ham host Arsenal.
Both teams are in disaray at the moment. Arsenal have a good track record here, and with the defensive frailties brought about by the absence of Fabianski, this will be a fixture they’ll see as a road to redemption.
There are two offers available for the match, from Betfred and MansionBet.
- West Ham vs Arsenal (Mon 9th Dec) – Get a £5 Free Bet When You Bet £10
Place a single bet of £10+ on West Ham vs Arsenal in-play on Monday night, and receive a £5 free bet.
The qualification bet can not be cashed out and must be at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- West Ham vs Arsenal (Mon 9th Dec) – Brace Insurance
Opt-in to the promotion and place a £5+ pre-match bet on the game of your choice. If any player scores two or more goals, losing Single bets will be refunded on Brace Insurance markets, up to £25.
- Bet £25+ on Either Team to Win, and Get a £5 Free Bet if the Game Is a Draw
Bet £25+ on this match and 10Bet will give you a £5 free bet.
You must opt-in first, and then click the claim button appearing in the pop-up box after placing the bet.
Offers Available Throughout the Season
Here are offers that are available for all Premier League matches, throughout the entire season.
- Double Winnings If a Penalty Is Scored
Get double winnings on first goalscorer and correct score bets, when a penalty is scored at any time. You must opt-in to receive this offer. Available for all Premier League matches, and select matches broadcasted live in the UK.
Additional winnings are paid as a free bet, up to £500 per customer.
- Get Paid out Early If Your Team Goes 2 Goals Up
Paddy Power will pay you as a winner straight away if your team goes 2 goals up at any stage in a game.
This is available for all Premier League matches this season.
- Free £10 Bet Every Week When You Bet £25 on the Premier League
Betway will give free bets to those frequently betting on the Premier League. If you bet £25 on football accumulators, then you’ll receive a £10 free bet, and this can be done on a weekly basis.
- Free £10 Bet Every Week When You Bet £50
Similar to Betway, Paddy Power has its ‘Paddy’s Reward Club’ program, which awards you £10 each week. If you bet £10 five times weekly on the Premier League, then you will receive a £10 free bet.
- 1 x £5 Free Bet When You Bet £25 During the Week
Coral has their ‘Bet and Get’ Club which provides you a £5 free bet when you bet £25 on the Premier League.
- Extra Winnings If Your First Goalscorer Gets a Second or Third Goal
For all Premier League games, If your player scores the first goal of the match, then goes on to score another, Betfred will double your first goalscorer price. If the player then goes on to score a hat-trick, Betfred will then treble the odds.
- Money Back If the Game Ends 0–0
Bet £5+ and if the game ends 0-0, then 10Bet will refund losing stakes up to £10 as a free bet.
Applies to exact Score, goalscorer (first, last or anytime) markets only.
Best Premier League Accumulator Offers
It makes a difference where you place your bets because some betting sites will offer you insurance (i.e. if one selection doesn’t come in, you will get your money back) and others will offer a bonus (get extra winnings based on the number of selections).
- Best for bonuses – bet365. You can earn a bonus of up to 70% if you place accumulators on the Premier League, Serie A, Primera Liga, Bundesliga 1 or Champions League.
- Best for insurance – Paddy Power. Needing only four selections, and offering a refund up to £10, Paddy Power has a fantastic acca insurance offer.
Each bookmaker generally has their own bonus or insurance offer, with slight variations. My Betting Sites as gone through all bookmakers and compared their accumulator offers. For our detailed blog post, see our dedicated football accumulator article.
Competitions You Can Enter For Free
This year there are two competitions with free entry.
- 4 to Score – Each week pick the first goalscorer in four matches. It’s not won frequently, but with a rolling jackpot, the prizes can grow to become very significant.
- Correct4 – This is a new competition from Coral for the 2019/20 season. It’s free to play, and if you answer the questions correctly, you can earn up to £50 in cash. If you get two or three of the four correct, and you’ll bag yourself a free bet.
There are a couple of others of interest that do require a bet which can be found in our loyalty scheme/ competition blog post.
Outright Winner Premier League Odds
These odds are accurate at the time of publishing, are from bet365 and are subject to change.
Liverpool are now the favourites to win the Premier League.
Odds As Of 06/12:
|Team||Odds to Win 2019/20 Premier League|
Premier League Relegation Odds
It’s always tough for new teams being promoted to stay up, but the current favourites for the drop are Watford.
Odds As Of 06/12:
|Team||Odds to be Relegated|