Sky Bet is a bookie that is well-established nowadays, so it won’t come as much of a surprise to hear that they’re one of the best around when it comes to the Grand National.
They’ve got you covered with a solid sign-up offer, as well as many other promotions that are accessible for new and existing customers in the lead-up to the showpiece event at Aintree on Saturday 9th April 2022.
Sky Bet Betting Offers
How to claim Sky Bet’s Welcome Offer
To claim Sky Bet’s generous welcome offer, follow the instructions below, and you’ll be on your way to obtaining the welcome bonus on offer from this bookmaker ahead of the Grand National.
- Click here to be directed to Sky Bet’s site.
- Click the ‘Join’ button, and this will take you to a registration form.
- Fill out your personal information, including your name, date of birth, address, and contact preferences.
- Set your username, password, security question, and deposit limit (can be done daily, weekly or monthly).
- Click the ‘Join Now’ button to accept the Terms and Conditions and complete your registration.
- Deposit and wager £5 on any market at minimum odds of 1/1 (Evens) on Sky Bet’s sportsbook.
- When the qualifying bet has been settled, you’ll be awarded £20 in free bets to use on Sky Bet.
Aintree Grand National Specials
Sky Bet have plenty of ‘Specials’ listed on their site for this year’s Grand National, which has put them ahead of many of their bookmaking competitors. We’ve listed some of the betting markets that are available in their ‘Specials’ section.
- Age Of The Winner
- Number Of Finishers
- Race Winning Distance
- To Own The Winner
- To Train The Winner
- Repeat Performance
- Weight Carried By The Winner
- Which Horse Will Start As Favourite
Grand National RequestABets are also available in the ‘Specials’ area on Sky Bet, which is another positive, as you can request certain events to happen in this year’s race, with Sky Bet pricing the requests up from punters accordingly.
Sky Bet are paying out on extra places for the Grand National this year, which is certain to tempt plenty of punters into wagering their funds with this bookie.
They’re paying out on seven places instead of the standard four (at 1/5 place terms) on each-way bets when there are over 18 runners in the race. This is the case for this year’s Grand National, and given that some of Sky Bet’s competitors aren’t paying out on as many places, you’d be foolish not to get involved with this bookie for your Grand National bets. If your selected horse finishes in the top-seven in the Grand National, then you’ll earn some funds back with Sky Bet, whereas if you bet with a bookmaker that is only paying out on four places and your horse finishes sixth, then your bet will be settled as a loser.
With extra places available on the 2022 Grand National with Sky Bet, it’s worth remembering that their Best Odds Guaranteed promotion isn’t in place for this race. This is stated at the 5:15 meeting at Aintree on Saturday 9th April 2022.
Price boosts are also available on Sky Bet for the 2022 Grand National. Below, we’ve listed the ‘All to Place’ price boost which they have listed on their site.
- Irish Trained Place Special: Any Second Now, Delta Work & Minella Times all to place (7 places)
Be sure to check out Sky Bet’s site closer to the time of the Grand National being set to take place, as they could add more to the special listed above.
Sky Bet Live-Streaming
Sky Bet has a great live-streaming service that is available at major horse racing meetings throughout the year, so you won’t be disappointed when it comes to the 2022 Grand National.
- Click here to be directed to Sky Bet’s site.
- Sign in to your Sky Bet account using the username and password you created when signing up to the bookie.
- Select the ‘Horse Racing’ option on the left-hand side toolbar.
- On the day of the 2022 Grand National, select the ‘Meetings’ option.
- Select the 5:15 pm meeting at Aintree.
- Click the media player button on this particular meeting shortly before the race is set to get underway.
- Watch the action unfold from Aintree through Sky Bet!
To access live streaming on Sky Bet, you have to have wagered funds of at least £1 in the last 24 hours, otherwise, you won’t be able to watch the action.
Sky Bet Grand National Odds
Sky Bet have competitive odds on the 2022 Grand National, which is hugely important, as they’re going to want to attract new and existing customers into betting on this year’s main event at Aintree ahead of their bookmaking rivals. Below, we’ve listed the odds for the 2022 Grand National.
- Snow Leopardess @ 15/2
- Any Second Now @ 17/2
- Minella Times @ 9/1
- Delta Work @ 9/1
- Longhouse Poet @ 12/1
- Eclair Surf @ 12/1
- Escaria Ten @ 14/1
- Enjoy D’allen @ 14/1
- Fiddlerontheroof @ 16/1
- Run Wild Fred @ 16/1
- Good Boy Bobby @ 20/1
- Burrows Saint @ 22/1
Odds correct as of 11:20 am, Friday 8th April 2022. Odds are subject to change.
Sky Bet is one of the heavyweights in the bookmaking industry, and it’s clear to see why. Ahead of events such as the Grand National, they’ve got you covered with plenty of generous promotions, and with odds that are in line with many of their bookmaking competitors, you’d be hard-pushed to find a bookie that is much better.
Their site is easy to navigate around, and with healthy offers and promotions for new and existing customers, they’ve set the bar high compared to other bookies that don’t offer as much depth to their site and mobile app.